Week 8 Other Games Thread

Yeah, I’ve never thought Purdue was very good.
Same. But I don’t think Illinois is very good either. I think pre crab injury gopher may have been good.

One of Morgan’s is a touchdown or pass interference instead of interception if it is Crab instead of MBS

Certainly we gave away the Purdue game more though

Head scratcher for sure.

Tom Allen is worst coach in Big Ten. Doofus.
He might be the worst in the big ten but I think he is okay for Indiana. A lot of good coaches in the big ten.
Even sober frost would probably have been okay

Purdue isn't coming back from this deficit.

That's gonna be one of the 2 losses we need then to get if we want a chance at the west division title if we win out.

Kansas fans has to be irritated like us. Get all the national hype then flopped to now where we have no relevance and all views it as fraud.

Kansas = Gophers
Gophers = Kansas

Bucky Irving is so good and that makes me so sad.
Taking Potts & Williams back hurt us with Bucky.

I said it before, I rather had Bucky & Ky than Potts & Williams

Bucky & Ky > Potts & Williams

Taking Potts & Williams back hurt us with Bucky.

I said it before, I rather had Bucky & Ky than Potts & Williams

Bucky & Ky > Potts & Williams
What do you mean "taking them back"?
Potts and Williams wanted to stay Ky and Bucky didn't. You think PJ should've forced them to medically retire or something? I don't understand

That's gonna be one of the 2 losses we need then to get if we want a chance at the west division title if we win out.
I really hate Wisconsin but damn, I enjoy a good Purdue/Brohm ass-kicking. Chump

I think the winner of the west will have 3 losses.

It could be one of those three way tie things.

I don’t understand how that Purdue TD wasn’t overturned.

right? there were videos from each side of the goal line I think, and both showed it short. That was pretty unbelievable.
It was pretty bad. Not a huge overall factor but what a bunch of clowns.
I think the winner of the west will have 3 losses.

It could be one of those three way tie things.
Agreed. I think Illinois will probably win it but with 3 losses. And then get throttled in the championship

It was pretty bad. Not a huge overall factor but what a bunch of clowns.

Agreed. I think Illinois will probably win it but with 3 losses. And then get throttled in the championship
Any BIG West team is going to get throttled in the championship.

Couple of FCS notes:

Zach Annexstad threw for 274 yds and 2 TD's, and ran for 2 TD's as Illinois State beat Indiana State 27-21.

Aidan Bouman - son of former St. Cloud State and Vikings QB Todd Bouman - took over at QB and led South Dakota to a come-from behind victory over Southern Illinois. Bouman threw for 120 yards and a TD. only the 2nd win of the year for USD.

OSU Texas: Okl St just scored, in the midst of the fans is a huge “Iowa Sucks” sign.

Top Bottom