Week 8 Other Games Thread

I want to make fun of Iowa, but I just can't see us moving the ball on them. I was very confident of beating them three weeks ago. Not at all now.

I want to make fun of Iowa, but I just can't see us moving the ball on them. I was very confident of beating them three weeks ago. Not at all now.
It'll be a toss up for sure

Purdue loss feels more frustrating. I still think gophers are better team.

If Purdue lose this we still have a decent shot at the west, winning today would REALLY help
We would actually have to score some points to accomplish that. Not sure that is going to happen.

If they haven't taken him out yet.....why would they change now? Not like this is the first time their offense has looked bad. Can only imagine how bad the guys behind him look for them to not even consider making a change.
Padilla is worse.

Gophers probably need to win out.

I'm one of more optimistic posters here but west feels lost already.

8-4 with rivalry trophies is my hope
I would usually agree but the thing is the West is so chaotic i could see any team winning or losing literally any game that doesn’t involve Northwestern

I would usually agree but the thing is the West is so chaotic i could see any team winning or losing literally any game that doesn’t involve Northwestern
Let's take care of psu

Watching Oregon.

I'm not anti nil, but shame we lost Bucky to nil money

I agree. And it looks Bucky has figured things out. Who are we going to beat the rest of the way?

Top Bottom