BC at Wake
Purdue at wisconsin
Northwestern at Maryland
Vandy at Mizzou
Arizona State at Stanford
Mississippi at Alabama
Kansas State at TCU
Etc.

Some solid games this week, but nothing compared to last week which was one of the best non-Gopher weeks of football in a long time.

Go Gophers!!

I guess we should cheer for the Badgers.

Prediction: Tulane beats Memphis and after a 25-year drought moves into the top 20 in rankings.

Iwa looks like 1990's to 2000's Shitcago Bears with Urlacher. Least amount of total team talent, but lucky at the right time, and change the game.

LOL, defensive td for Iowa!

As per usual.

They are just unreal defensively.
Yup

This game might be a bloodbath though. Ohio state can move the ball on them

Ohio state is on pace to run 112 offensive plays and they kicked off

So far on 5 drop backs Petras has 0 completions and 2 turnovers

Ohio state coach with two first quarter timeouts

It’s odd because Iowa hanging around right now but then you look and it’s only 5 minutes into the second quarter

tOHSU gives Iowa taste of it's own medicine.

tOHSU gives Iowa taste of it's own medicine.
Leads to a field goal.
So they played that exactly how Iowa would.

Iowa defense even better than I already thought they were. But at some point I think the dam will break in this game.

Leads to a field goal.
So they played that exactly how Iowa would.

Iowa defense even better than I already thought they were. But at some point I think the dam will break in this game.
Not entirely. They did move the ball a bit before settling for FG

And tOHSU continue to give Iowa their own medicine

Iowa defense is playing great.....those guys should just take off their jerseys and leave. Good lord the Iowa offense is a joke, Petras throws a pick 6 right to the LB.

Ohio State Special teams - 12
Ohio State Defense - 7
Iowa Defense - 7
Ohio State Offense - 7
Iowa Special teams - 3

Iowa Offense - 0

Iowa defense is playing great.....those guys should just take off their jerseys and leave. Good lord the Iowa offense is a joke, Petras throws a pick 6 right to the LB.

Ohio State Special teams - 12
Ohio State Defense - 7
Iowa Defense - 7
Ohio State Offense - 7
Iowa Special teams - 3

Iowa Offense - 0
They are a better passing offense than rushing offense both in yards per game and national ranks….and they’re the worst passing offense I’ve ever seen

god PLEASE let Petras still be the QB when we play them
If they haven't taken him out yet.....why would they change now? Not like this is the first time their offense has looked bad. Can only imagine how bad the guys behind him look for them to not even consider making a change.

If they haven't taken him out yet.....why would they change now? Not like this is the first time their offense has looked bad. Can only imagine how bad the guys behind him look for them to not even consider making a change.
At this point there is literally no downside to try someone else. Maybe Petras is the best QB at practice but games can be different.

Top Bottom