Week 5 Other Games Thread

Got his second TD of the game for Penn State. Good for him! Penn State ended a reasonably close game by hitting NW’s hot QB hard. Their backup played terribly. Too bad the Gophers couldn’t face NW after this game rather than prior.
Seem to be the trend now. Gophers RBs can thrive anywhere.

This is the starting projected score for Minnesota vs Michigan. Gophers just need to add 3 TDs and 2 FG's.

1696102117624.png

At least Rutgers scored a TD against the Wolverines. Iowa didn't score anything, you Hawkeyes at a Gophers site.

Can usc choke this away?!? Colorado doing a great job taking FOREVER to run their offense however

This was post td and a little misleading, but yeah. Onside kick fails and game over. USC will be limited by their defense, who looks awful yet again

Yea, thanks. That does look confusing. I was going for the score, not the ball place. Thanks!

Yep Michigan looks like they’re going to blow the doors off Nebraska. They’re going to be ready to go next week. Hope we are too

UGA doesn't look like the #1 team in the country just peeking into their games from time to time.
GO AUBERN!

UGA doesn't look like the #1 team in the country just peeking into their games from time to time.
GO AUBERN!
Auburn is feeling the Bern!
(Past it’s expiration date, but I couldn’t resist)

Too bad Hunter didnt play for the Buffs. He would have locked up one side of the field. With that they would have beat USC. To those of you that thought Sanders was nothing after last week 371 and 4 TD’s and 1 rushing.
Yes that’s certainly how it works.

That said, whoever has said Sanders isn’t good is ridiculous. Guy will be a top 5 QB this year or possibly the #1 next year if he comes back

Get rid of the CBS announcers and this Auburn/Georgia game is pretty good.

I watch Michigan’s offense and think “I’ll take that”. I get these are talented kids executing but it’s the scheme and play calling just so refreshing. Frankly, I’d probably trade PJ’s scheme and philosophy for a bag of balls and some Taco Bell, but a modern and balanced and well conceived O isn’t too much to ask—is it? Boring and ineffective is no way to go through life PJ.

Purdue up on Illinois in what will greatly hinder the path of Least resistance for Illinois given their cross over games. Purdue still gets to get demolished by OSU and Michigan

I watch Michigan’s offense and think “I’ll take that”. I get these are talented kids executing but it’s the scheme and play calling just so refreshing. Frankly, I’d probably trade PJ’s scheme and philosophy for a bag of balls and some Taco Bell, but a modern and balanced and well conceived O isn’t too much to ask—is it? Boring and ineffective is no way to go through life PJ.
JJ McCarthy was 12/16 and Michigan ran the ball over 50 times.

Cade McNamara just went down with a non-contact leg injury. Had to be carried off. Didn't look good

Top Bottom