Week 5 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
A few good Friday night games this week.

Louisville at NCSt
Utah at Oregon State
Cinci at BYU
Penn State at Northwestern
USC at Prime
Florida at UK
Texas A&M at Arkansas
Clemson at Syracuse
Virginia at BC
ASU at Cal
Georgia at Auburn
MIchigan at Nebraska
KU at Texas
Indiana at Maryland
Illinois at Purdue
Houston at Texas Tech
Missouri at Vandy
LSU at Mississippi
Oregon at Stanford
Iowa State at OU
Notre Dame at Duke
South Carolina at TN
Etc.

Rooting for Auburn big time, as unlikely as it is. Anyone know when was the last time the #1 team in the country traveled to MN?

Utah at Oregon State just started, refreshing to watch teams with creative offenses. Should be a good one.

what an absolutely dominant start to the game from the Or St OL. Strength on strength for both teams and they just hammered it down their throat helped by one timely pass from DJ. Fun game so far. Utah going to be in for a war.

Really wish we had one guy in our lineup with a game like Martinez for OrSt. One cut guy who gets downhill and can move at his size would be an amazing complement to Taylor.

Couple of good games. Louisville and NC State is a really good game too. Interesting to see Brohm's Louisville team. Sure....they've all been crumby P5 teams.....but three P5 wins through four games is nothing to sneeze at. Jack Plummer throws a TERRIBLE toss up INT into the endzone. lol.

NC State is like Minnesota's ACC mirror. Really good defense has established them as a solid team. But they just don't get the five star skill players to push them into the upper echelon.

I just decided that I'm an auxiliary NC State fan now. Convinced myself.

Couple of good games. Louisville and NC State is a really good game too. Interesting to see Brohm's Louisville team. Sure....they've all been crumby P5 teams.....but three P5 wins through four games is nothing to sneeze at. Jack Plummer throws a TERRIBLE toss up INT into the endzone. lol.

NC State is like Minnesota's ACC mirror. Really good defense has established them as a solid team. But they just don't get the five star skill players to push them into the upper echelon.

I just decided that I'm an auxiliary NC State fan now. Convinced myself.
Also features Brennan Armstrong as the QB, former Gopher commit

Also...Utah jerseys...A+

Don't know how to feel about the crazy bright OSU jerseys.

Also...Utah jerseys...A+

Don't know how to feel about the crazy bright OSU jerseys.
I like the OSU lids. The jerseys? I'm like you, not sure. The "full orange" is a good look overall I think.

Fun game but neither of these teams looks like they have the firepower to keep up with the top 4 in the pac, though they maybe plaY spoiler somewhere.

Fun game but neither of these teams looks like they have the firepower to keep up with the top 4 in the pac, though they maybe plaY spoiler somewhere.

Depends on how long Cam Rising is out. He makes that offense way better.

Depends on how long Cam Rising is out. He makes that offense way better.
I just have a hard time believing now he’s going to be healthy enough to be himself, but yes he definitely did in the past

I just have a hard time believing now he’s going to be healthy enough to be himself, but yes he definitely did in the past

True. Because when he's healthy....he's really good. One of my favorite players to watch who's not a Gopher.

USC absolutely demolishing Colorado. Caleb Williams stats going to need a Colorado asterisk at this point for his heisman campaign if Riley leaves him in into the 4th quarter as he’s going to have about 500 yards and 8 TDs

Gotta love Sanders now yelling at his WRs. Will be interesting to see how Colorado responds to this rough patch

USC defense still awful. But allows Williams to stat pad.
Looks like easy heisman money at this point

Trey F-ing Potts
Got his second TD of the game for Penn State. Good for him! Penn State ended a reasonably close game by hitting NW’s hot QB hard. Their backup played terribly. Too bad the Gophers couldn’t face NW after this game rather than prior.

Top Bottom