Week 3 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Point. Most teams would hang with Oregon w/o their best player. When USC beats CO next week they should probably fire Deion. Heck, some knew he couldn’t coach before the season even started.
No—don’t fire Saunders —but maybe just tone it down a bit—and—Colorado could have had their best player today and the outcome would be very close to what we saw today

Let’s talk more about coaches that are all talk, shall we?

Yeah Phil Mackey, local sports genius, who has no axe to grind with Fleck. You gotta stop digging this hole deeper. Put the shovel down mam.
😂😂😂. Was this PJ “coaching circles around” other coaches? Then I have seen that before. Mackey is spot on with that assessment. Tonight is hardly the first example. Of course, you don’t need examples - you know before they even coach. Coach whisperer.

😂😂😂. Was this PJ “coaching circles around” other coaches? Then I have seen that before. Mackey is spot on with that assessment. Tonight is hardly the first example. Of course, you don’t need examples - you know before they even coach. Coach whisperer.
Don't worry, I won't let you forget all season how dumb your love for "coach" prime is. If you could read (we realize you can't) I said "PJ would coach circles around him (as in "coach" prime) if they had the exact same teams going head to head." But I'll be here when you tell everyone how Colorado winning 5 games all year proves how much ol "coach" prime lifted this team!!!

Don't worry, I won't let you forget all season how dumb your love for "coach" prime is. If you could read (we realize you can't) I said "PJ would coach circles around him (as in "coach" prime) if they had the exact same teams going head to head." But I'll be here when you tell everyone how Colorado winning 5 games all year proves how much ol "coach" prime lifted this team!!!
Oh yes, no doubt someone who declared he can’t coach before he even saw him coach will take great stock in top 10 teams beating CO while dismissing any victory by them (or TCU) as meaningless. It’s what everyone with “extremely high football knowledge” does. When Colorado goes from 1-11 to a 5-7, or more likely a Bowl game this year, you will somehow, someway still think it proves your point. This is as predictable as the sunrise. Now, please, continue telling me about PJ’s in-game coaching talent and how anyone who thinks otherwise has an axe to grind. It’s a really good look 😂😂😂

Oh yes, no doubt someone who declared he can’t coach before he even saw him coach will take great stock in top 10 teams beating CO while dismissing any victory by them (or TCU) as meaningless. It’s what everyone with “extremely high football knowledge” does. When Colorado goes from 1-11 to a 5-7, or more likely a Bowl game this year, you will somehow, someway still think it proves your point. This is as predictable as the sunrise. Now, please, continue telling me about PJ’s in-game coaching talent and how anyone who thinks otherwise has an axe to grind. It’s a really good look 😂😂😂
PIN THIS POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom