Week 2 Other Games Thread

The idea of an eligible passer is kind of where I was going. I’ve never heard of it either, but an OL throwing a ball just feels illegal.

Agreed. But it's also so unlikely that something like that happens.....that I guess it would make sense that there wouldn't be a rule against it. Can't think of how a team could really draw something up for an o-lineman where it would create some sort of advantage.

Tulane-Ole Miss is a good one. Tulane has converted a few 4th downs and are driving down 3 with 6 minutes left.

Bert has a huge head start on Heupel at changing from their playing weight. Could be a neck and neck race.

I watched part of the game between St. Thomas and South Dakota. South Dakota won 24-0.

St. Thomas played their backup QB due to injury, so USD concentrated on shutting down the running game. St. Thomas was held to 166 net yards.

note - South Dakota's QB is Aiden Bouman - son of Todd Bouman, former St. Cloud State QB who went on to an NFL career - mainly as a backup but started games for the Vikings and Saints.

ferentz getting to count defensive scores may be his only saving grace in the getting to 25/game this year
McNamara is a pretty big improvement from Petras, but the passing game still seems a little out of joint. Hawks still have a very good defense though.

TD App State
UNC's chances of winning just went down to 54% from 74%.

I just read Shedeur Sanders post game comments. Why is the motivation always “I was disrespected”. His remarks explained why he felt that way. Didn’t sound like the definition of ‘disrespect’ to me. SMH.

Purdue was up 17-0 at VA Tech, now tied at the half.

Texas A&M has given up 48 to Miami.

A thrilling ending maybe gets the Minnesota-North Carolina game on ESPN.

A weaker North Carolina than last week is even better.

1694303389358.png

1694303420228.png

App State has 4 mins and 65 yards to either tie it up or beat NC! LFG!

I just read Shedeur Sanders post game comments. Why is the motivation always “I was disrespected”. His remarks explained why he felt that way. Didn’t sound like the definition of ‘disrespect’ to me. SMH.
It was a weird “ offense “ taken by Coach Rhule standing on the Buff @ mid field ?

It was a weird “ offense “ taken by Coach Rhule standing on the Buff @ mid field ?
Yes that was part of it. So the coach stood out there and Sanders made it sound like the whole team was standing out there. But I don’t even know why it’s sacred in the first place 😂 they didn’t play in Dallas did they?

Man this victory beer I'm having (Schell's Oktoberfest btw) tastes even better watching Wisconsin about to take an L.

Top Bottom