Week 2 Other Games Thread

Watching the husker D do this SO FAR against Colorado , gives me hope that out offense will be ok.

Watching the husker D do this SO FAR against Colorado , gives me hope that out offense will be ok.
Yeah, Neb appears to have a pretty stingy defense, so our performance last week might not be indicative of the rest of the season.

Glad I picked the under and stayed away from picking the winner. Nebby is physically better than Colorado and plays hard but continues to eff up when it matters.

there has been an awful lot of bad football early today. Utah looks horrific (weird how when you do the exact opposite of the team that exposed Baylor last week it works out worse), Nebraska has zero identity offensively, Colorado looks every bit the overhyped team, and GA OSU and PSU are obliterating their opponents. Here's hoping the afternoon slate brings something better to watch.

They had a very long delay because of the storm. Just started again after waiting over an a hour and a half. First play is an 80 yard TD run for ND

there has been an awful lot of bad football early today. Utah looks horrific (weird how when you do the exact opposite of the team that exposed Baylor last week it works out worse), Nebraska has zero identity offensively, Colorado looks every bit the overhyped team, and GA OSU and PSU are obliterating their opponents. Here's hoping the afternoon slate brings something better to watch.
El Assico will save us!

Baylor throws a terrible pick with under 2 to play. Utah nearly in FG range.

As much as I hate the hawg eyes, I just saw an amazing and impressive stat. Since 2015, IA is 63-2 when leading by 8+ points at ANYTIME DURING THE GAME!!

As much as I hate the hawg eyes, I just saw an amazing and impressive stat. Since 2015, IA is 63-2 when leading by 8+ points at ANYTIME DURING THE GAME!!
They clearly look like the better team today.

That is incredible. Is that legal?

Don't see why not. Ball went backwards while behind the LOS. While there are rules to being an eligible receiver.....never heard anything regarding an eligible passer.

Don't see why not. Ball went backwards while behind the LOS. While there are rules to being an eligible receiver.....never heard anything regarding an eligible passer.
The idea of an eligible passer is kind of where I was going. I’ve never heard of it either, but an OL throwing a ball just feels illegal.

Top Bottom