Week 2 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
Only one game tonight, 2 on Friday night. Let's do this college football fans.

Murray State at Louisville
Illinois at Kansas
Vandy at Wake Forest
Ball State at Georgia
Youngstown St at Ohio Staste
Notre Dame at NC State
Utah at Baylor
Nebraska at Colorado
Purdue at Va Tech
UNLV at Michigan
Ole Miss at Tulane
Texas A&M at Miami
Iowa at Iowa State
UTEP at Northwestern
Tulsa at Washington
SMU at Oklahoma
Texas at Alabama
Oregon at Texas Tech
wisconsin at Washington State
Arizona at Mississippi State
UCLA at San Diego State
Stanford at USC
Auburn at California
Oklahoma State at Arizona State
Etc.

Any chance Washington St can knock off uw?

Oh yeah. The Cougs are still a pass-first team even with Leach gone. If they can get some scores, get Wisconsin out of their running comfort zone and make Mordecai beat them, goad him into a turnover or two. The game is in Pullman, national coverage on ABC which adds to the already high pressure to perform for Fickell and Mordecai. Don't let me down, Cougars.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually looking forward to the Illinois-Kansas game tonight.

Seems like Lance is building a winner down there in Kansas.
What time and channel is that game?

Indinia looking good early against State. Not much of a barometer though.

Douglas Emilien with the fumble recovery for Kansas. Nice hustle.

Got to see Bert waddle onto the field before commercial. Holy shit he cannot get any bigger. Can he?

I can't decide whether I love or hate Kansas's jerseys. Something (many things) just don't seem right.

I can't decide whether I like or hate Kansas's jerseys.
Me too. I think I like them.

I think they did a good job of getting the blue in there on the facemasks. Plus that chicken thing really pops on the lids.

I said after last year the Bert inherited a ton of talent, with a good share of it graduating. I'm still not convinced he will do anything at Illinois.

They should have lost last week.
My thoughts as well. A lot of people on here seem to want to put him in the top tier in the west, but he has a lot of work to do to get that program established still.

KU's offense looks legit, Illinois needs some points here before this becomes a blowout.

Go Gophers!!
Their offense and defense look legit. Illannoys looks overmatched. For now.

Illinois defensive lineman pretty blatantly held on a Daniels 3rd down scramble on this last drive.

Shit. The Fighting Fatillini scored.

Illinois defense is bad. Let Kansas score another touchdown in less than 40 seconds.

Bielma may have just "Arkansas'd" Illinois.

Jayhawks go length of field in 36 seconds for TD. Daniels evades rush and then throws 45 yard bomb while on run. He is chewing Illini up.

This is our year to break the Bielema curse, secondary and linebacker group not looking too hot, if we can take care of business at the line... Could be a fun time for the gophs

Fricking Kansas is able to do something Minnesota never has. Beat Bielema.

Top Bottom