Week 10 Other Games Thread

Although is getting the ball at inside the 45 better than a safety?

Edit: TD next play

Tennessee gonna need to get its head screwed on or they’re going to get blown out.

Tennessee gonna need to get its head screwed on or they’re going to get blown out.
I think its going to be a blow out. Next drive will be very telling here for the Vols.

Bennett seems like the smarmy douche out on the field and as a neutral party, I absolutely love it

This is why I don't like hurry up offense. Vols hurry up to punt every 40 seconds when they go 3 and out...

This is why I don't like hurry up offense. Vols hurry up to punt every 40 seconds when they go 3 and out...
I could see it if Georgia was playing a slow, grind on you style, but they’re just getting punched in the mouth right now and the Georgia d backs are getting to play physical on the Tennessee WRs.

This game is far from over, but I think Georgia has just been coasting up until this point of the season. I personally think they are the best team in the country right now, but they are in the middle of playing Florida, Tennessee and then at Mississippi State and at Kentucky. If they run the table that is probably the toughest 4 game stretch anyone in the country has played…..and they also dismantled Oregon.

My step-dad will be pissed. He told me we could talk later today after Illinois won.

Georgia might have 40 by halftime. These games are so much more fun when you don't care who wins...

Hookers not seeing the field fast enough right now

Now starting to call what they were letting go early

If Mich State can somehow win today… we may just have some sort of prayer of still winning the west!

I believe there are a few former Gophers on that South Florida defense.

Indians QB2, Tuttle, leaves the field in pain holding his wrist vs. PSU. Down 21-7, this could get ugly.

Mark Richt really mismanaged that down the stretch. Wouldn’t imagine it’ll come back to hurt them, but cost his team an extra shot at the end zone with micro managing

Top Bottom