***UNOFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
I think it's in the by-laws that only @Stan can start official game threads, but here is an unofficial one in its absence!

Need some great defense and good shooting to give us a chance on the road against the B1G's best! This is an opportunity to get back on track and on the right side of the bubble!

1 pt down at the under 12 break and we have not shot well great defense minus tillman

Carr and Gabe 1-10 but we are right there.

Defense has looked pretty good after the first few minutes. Offense not so much. Way too many missed open shots. If they can get those shots to land in the second half they can win.

Watts just went over and back bringing up the ball, surprised refs missed that.

Oturu nice block as he risks his 3rd foul with no time left in the half.

Other than Tillman, Michigan State hasn't played all that well. Lots of bad missed shots, unforced turnovers, and bad rebounding by the Gophers. They lost a lot of energy there at the end of the half.

3-18 from the guards. Ouch- playing with spirit but not hitting shots. Need to light it up second half and we can do this!

Other than Tillman, Michigan State hasn't played all that well. Lots of bad missed shots, unforced turnovers, and bad rebounding by the Gophers. They lost a lot of energy there at the end of the half.
Omersa with 3 fouls and Oturu with 2 didn't help on the boards.

Did Bennetti say in the first half that Eric Curry retired from playing? Did I miss something?

Did Bennetti say in the first half that Eric Curry retired from playing? Did I miss something?
I think he first said something like "he's done" and later said "he's done for the year but could come back next year".

Well the refs just decided this in the first 2 minutes of second half.

They need to throw a body on Tillman.

Gabe needs to become the shooter we know he can be.

Carr needs to look to kick out more.

Even if the refs aren't great the way the Gophers are playing is much worse. Pitino needs to coach his team instead of complaining. They look out of it.

Think we can mark Winston one of these times?

Not getting any calls. Oturu was getting held on that last rebound.

Top Bottom