UH OH!

Looks like the trip from STP to CHO (Virginia) has been removed from the online itinerary. It was supposed to have left almost an hour ago.

I suggested the mental health day

I'll admit, this search has been a little crazy, but today takes the cake. Some of my fellow Virginia fans have lost their damn minds! Mob mentality has taken over. I'm avoiding those boards for the rest of the day. I have a couple sources (doesn't everybody these days?), so I'll hear of developments without having to sift through the dumpster that the sabre has become. I've made some jackass comments towards you Gophers, but it was all in fun. I hope this search turns out well for everybody and SOON. I shudder to think what people will resort to if we don't get some answers. For everyone's sanity, JUST PICK SOMEBODY! Have a good one gophers.

I'll admit, this search has been a little crazy, but today takes the cake. Some of my fellow Virginia fans have lost their damn minds! Mob mentality has taken over. I'm avoiding those boards for the rest of the day. I have a couple sources (doesn't everybody these days?), so I'll hear of developments without having to sift through the dumpster that the sabre has become. I've made some jackass comments towards you Gophers, but it was all in fun. I hope this search turns out well for everybody and SOON. I shudder to think what people will resort to if we don't get some answers. For everyone's sanity, JUST PICK SOMEBODY! Have a good one gophers.

How do you feel about Tony Bennett?

OK, one minute after my plea, we get Tony bennett. Huh? Enjoy Tubby, you guys have an outstanding coach.

Totally out of left field. Had not heard his name mentioned once. I'm honestly in shock. Thought Tubby was a 50/50 proposition and a godsend if we could get him, but this is just crazy and unexpected. Again, sorry to have caused you guys stress. Apparently our administration has no idea what a hall of fame coach looks like

HooJC

Totally out of left field. Had not heard his name mentioned once. I'm honestly in shock. Thought Tubby was a 50/50 proposition and a godsend if we could get him, but this is just crazy and unexpected. Again, sorry to have caused you guys stress. Apparently our administration has no idea what a hall of fame coach looks like

No one can be blamed for wanting Tubby. Those Kentucky folks were nuts, IMHO. I hope you get a great coach and your program soon kicks the crap out of Duke and NC I just want that great coach to NOT be name Tubby !

as for Sabre, it has been a hoot ! :)

Or you and the rest of your fanbase is disulsional about how good of a program Virginia really is. None of the coaches you wanted wanted you. Face the facts that you are a mid-level ACC school that will nenevr compete on a regular basis with the Dukes and the NC's of the world. Sounds like you need to be smacked back to reality, and hopefully when you guys are playing in the NIT and we are in the sweet 16, you might actually realize that Virginia is not one of the ten higest profile teams in the country..

Bye bye now...you all have fun running your new actually competent and quality coach out of town because he isn't a "hall of fame coach"

The AD would HAVE to know whether UVa asked to speak to him. He's under contract to The U. Anybody else must ask permission first.

You may believe whatever you want.

See, it's posts like these that make FOT valuable whether you like him or not - the common sense of many of his posts are a breath of fresh air around the alarmist atmosphere we too often have.

Top Bottom