-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

24 points. But lots of time left. We can do this! And we will. In at least on of the multiverses.

According to some, I bet we will play so much better defensively in the second half.

NO, THE HUSKERS GOT BORED AND ARE GETTING LIVE REPS AT PRACTICE THAT THEY NEED TO WORK ON TO BECOME A MORE COMPLETE TEAM.

GopherTrev, did you expect us to be down 24-0 in the first half?

That corner is a longggggggggggggg way off before this program turns it.

Maye could have gotten AT LEAST 4 extra yards if he turns and goes North and South instead of trying to bounce outside. Second time that has happened. WTF. UGH!!!!

Well, so much for crossing the 50 in every quarter.

I'm not upset that we're losing, I'm upset that we're going to get blown out 48-0.

To be fair, when 10 guys are being dominated on every play, it's harder to notice the one guy who's competing.

If everyone of the other ten players were getting dominated, why did the play end in a loss? The point is, it was an easy call.

My favorite play the gophers run has gotta be the QB draw right up the middle.

If it wasn't for injury breaks, our defense wouldn't get any rest at all.

My sincere hope coming into this game was to be able to stay within 3 touchdowns. At this point, I'd almost be happy just to get a FG to avoid the shutout.

This reminds me of my HS football team when the Varisty would scrimmage the 9th grade. Just getting dominated. Mentally and physically.

Top Bottom