-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

Man, first time actually clicking on the in game thread for an away game - you guys are depressing. How did you really think today would go so far, I would have taken 10-0 at 10 minute mark of 2Q. We already achieved our prize (Bowl Game) they are going for theirs today (Big 10 Title). They're at home, and we're on the road at one of the tougher places to play in college ball. Let's get real.

Yes, the playcalling can be debated, but you have to run here and there. If you have Nelson throw 60 times it will be 55-0 final today.

Sorry, this is a reality-free zone. Kind of like the second Bush administration.

Let me just say, I would love more wins, but ultimately the team goal was a bowl game this year. They guys are playing intimidated and that's a fact. We're not at Nebraska's level. We're still finding our way. Hell, our first road win was last week... not like this is a surprising result thus far. I just want to stay healthy and keep it under 18.5

Air it out. The final score is less important than the experience for our young QB. Try something new. Does Rabe play on the team anymore?

The Bandwagon looks quite empty this afternoon.

As far as the passing game goes, whatever happened to Andre McDonald being the type of WR recruit with the athletic ability to 'go up and get it'? I understand that he's a true freshman and has quite a bit of a learning curve, but other than one single pass down the middle early in the season, i can't recall a time where we've even attempted to give him an opportunity to make a play on a deep ball.

What the F is Eldred doing? We are just falling apart.

If i had a nickel for every time i've heard 'not a great punt' this season, i'd be able to personally finance a new practice facility.

Do we play in the Big Ten?

If so why can't we get a decent kicking game?

At least the defense is doing well for being on the field for all but 15 plays.

Well......how about that MSU game next week????? LOL

LOTS of holding on that 4 yard loss by Nebraska. Guess they don't call that in Nebraska.

I think the D has pretty much quit for this game.

Man, first time actually clicking on the in game thread for an away game - you guys are depressing. How did you really think today would go so far, I would have taken 10-0 at 10 minute mark of 2Q. We already achieved our prize (Bowl Game) they are going for theirs today (Big 10 Title). They're at home, and we're on the road at one of the tougher places to play in college ball. Let's get real.

Yes, the playcalling can be debated, but you have to run here and there. If you have Nelson throw 60 times it will be 55-0 final today.

I don't think anyone expected an actual shot at winning. I know all I want is to be competitive in a few tough B1G games each year, like every other B1G team can do.

Top Bottom