-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

Why did Kirkwood not take it up field on the pass? Why run a delay hand-off up the middle? The Gopher OL has no chance to move the Nebraska DL of the ball in short yardage situations.

We can't have these short drives, smh... the Offense will never get in a rhythm...

Because we ran the ball against Illinois, they think they can run against Nebraska...

Wow Kirkwood way to blow an easy first down to get some momentum. That is ridiculous to not have the awareness to know you only needed 1 yard for a first down. Little plays like that can make all the difference in the world sometimes.

Why did Kirkwood not take it up field on the pass? Why run a delay hand-off up the middle? The Gopher OL has no chance to move the Nebraska DL of the ball in short yardage situations.

Agreed! Know the situation!! Get the first down. Be ready!!!

Kirkwood should have ran straight ahead! Would ahve had the first easy! Why he tried to 'Bounce it outside' is beyond me! Stupid.

For the sake of us all, Matinez, shave your legs.

Defense is about to have their hands full...

Nebraska has too many weapons...

How can you let Martinez throw that ferry floater of a pass?! Get some f'ing pressure!

Defense is never set either when Nebraska is running the play.

I'm confused. Is Michael Carter trying to throw away any chance he has at the NFL?

How can we let a QB who throws like a girl go 6-6??? are you kidding

Nebraska is good but they're not THAT good... we're playing scared...

How can Martinez throw a huge TD pass into the wind with that ugly a$$ throw! What happened to carter on that play?

Ain't no braunschwieger in Carter's lederhosen today.

Half yard and they don't sneak it. I thought for sure they would sneak it! I think Nelson is perfect on sneaks, and from longer yardage!

Offense needs to do something this drive in order to let the defense regroup.

I have a feeling we are going to get a beat down laid upon us.

Top Bottom