Taison Chatman coming home?

He shoots with the ball flat in his hand. The ball should be more on the finger tips. When held properly you should be able to slide a finger between the bottom of the ball and the palm of the hand. In addition his guide hand should be more on the side, he puts it dead on top of the ball. By doing this you can tend to "block" your own shot to a degree, creating inconsistencies. His elbow and extension are perfect, he's also on his toes and doesn't lock his knees, so he's close. I think if he tweaked at least the fingertip thing he could greatly improve. The guide hand issue tends to be harder for people to fix.
View attachment 30242
The strange thing about him having such bizarre form at the FT line and him just seeing genuinely uncomfortable is that he seems to have good muscle memory. Like, he isn't an unskilled guy. Unskilled guys don't have the touch he has around the rim and they can't do things with their off hands.

Your point Podpolkovnik? Or just being polezniye duraki?
LOL.
It's no surprise you're not smart enough to figure it out, wingnut.

Here's a hint...check the thread title.

I came away very impressed with OSU’s starting point guard. Thorton I believe is his name and he is strong and skilled.
I imagine Mn kid’s playing time will have to be earned.

I came away very impressed with OSU’s starting point guard. Thorton I believe is his name and he is strong and skilled.
Yeah he is a player. I think he was a 4* maybe a 5 coming out of HS. Man is he thick!!

Felt like he could not miss in that mid range game. He is so strong and savvy.

Top Bottom