Seth Green to Minnesota?

I think that for an early enrollee, once they graduate, they can sign their Grant In Aid paperwork anytime up until the first week or two of class. I would assume that he's already applied and been accepted in school. With JUCO transfer signing day on the 16th, things might just quietly happen, or he could wait to get attention.

LOL, really? Never met Zach, and he's right about Green committing to the U. Everyone is talking about it at East Ridge hoops game, but Johnson has had some major stories wrong. He reported Sean Miller to get Gopher hoops job, he reported Lane Kiffin to get Gopher football job and he reported Norwood Teague got offered AD at one of the Virginia schools. Happy that we got Green though, heck of an athlete and big get for Claeys.

Wait for MJH or Burns to confirm it before believing it, not Zach Johnson.

Funny. When I said that I knew someone would take this angle. If I would have said MJH or Burns someone else would have said the same there. Hell, I could have said Seth himself and someone would have told me I shouldn't believe him. Whatever, I'm just glad he is coming to the U.

Top Bottom