QB Max Brosmer of New Hampshire commits to the Gophers

He will be an improvement over AK as AK's season was very Iowan.
Nice. Rip the kid now he's gone. He didn't get it done, and he left/was shown the door because of it.

AK had a rough year last year, no doubt. But in 7 years of Fleck's tenure, we've had one really good season from the QB. And Morgan regressed each year after that.

Here's hoping that Max Brosmer is an upgrade. More importantly, here's hoping that the coaching is upgraded this year as well.

Ripping AK? If he gave it his best shot, it wasn't enough. I wish him well, and more power to him for getting a shot and trying. I never thought he wasn't trying to be good. I wish it would have turned out better for him and for us.

Let us not forget our head cheerleader was all agog about AK's skill at the beginning of the season, do we believe PJ before the season? or after? or wonder why the entire QB room left? was that because of AK as well? And if he sucks, why is it our former OC is the one to take a chance on him? He coached him the year before, maybe there is more to the story.

I'm hearing great things about MB. They're say he is the real deal and a true leader on and off the field. First one in and last one to leave. He and some of the WR are together for Spring Break working out I believe in his hometown. Also hearing great things about Driver. With him and DJ on the field at the same time could be dangerous. This could be shaping up to be one of the best offenses in PJ era.

Driver is a wildcard. He switched from defensive back to WR not long ago. We don't know for certain how that will turn out. Could be really good, a diamond in the rough. Could take a bit.

Doesn’t bother me at all. Some posters are upset when Ohio state players make money but are fine with it when the gophers do. Can’t fix stupid

I don't mind the players being paid for meet & greets.

I don't mind the commercials and print ads (Caitlin Clark & Caleb Williams did a great job in their ads)

I don't mind the $600 (not enough in my opinion) payment form EA sports to use their name in their game.

I am torn on the pay for play, though.

I don't mind the commercials and print ads (Caitlin Clark & Caleb Williams did a great job in their ads)

I don't mind the $600 (not enough in my opinion) payment form EA sports to use their name in their game.

They should be paid a lot of they have to do a meet and greet with me:

I will also accept:

Wade Wilson
Owen Wilson
Brian Wilson
Flip Wilson
Wilson Phillips
Mr. Wilson
Wilson the Volleyball

I don't believe any of them are physically capable of throwing the ball 147 MPH on a 5-yard crossing pattern.
Please create a favorite Wilson Poll so I can vote for the Volleyball.

Last edited:

Well said, NIL as intended (good examples in your post) is a great thing for college athletes and should have been around for years.

Pay for Play is the unfortunate but all too predictable way that NIL has been bastardized into something it was never intended to be at the football and basketball level.

Is what it is at this point though and everyone is forced to play the game or get left behind.

Mel Kiper had New Hampshire RB Dylan Laube as one of his top 10 combine risers.

He noted that Laube had an interesting stat line last year. He rushed 158 times for 715 yards and nine touchdowns and caught 68 passes for 699 yards and seven scores last season.

Systems don't necessarily transfer with quarterbacks, but something to watch for those who have wanted to see our backs catch more passes.

I'm hearing great things about MB. They're say he is the real deal and a true leader on and off the field. First one in and last one to leave. He and some of the WR are together for Spring Break working out I believe in his hometown. Also hearing great things about Driver. With him and DJ on the field at the same time could be dangerous. This could be shaping up to be one of the best offenses in PJ era.
It’s all speculation until they line up against for example 55 for Michigan, but he certainly will be an upgrade if healthy. Just can’t be any worse.

I will also accept:

Wade Wilson
Owen Wilson
Brian Wilson
Flip Wilson
Wilson Phillips
Mr. Wilson
Wilson the Volleyball

I don't believe any of them are physically capable of throwing the ball 147 MPH on a 5-yard crossing pattern.
How can this list not include Wilson Wilson Jr. of Home Improvement?

1709590485955.png

I will also accept:

Wade Wilson
Owen Wilson
Brian Wilson
Flip Wilson
Wilson Phillips
Mr. Wilson
Wilson the Volleyball

Charlie (of the Gap Band) wants in...

Top Bottom