Purdue @ Minnesota Game Thread

I think part of the problem with Hoff is that he's not letting it go. He's dwelling on every missed shot and now, its affecting his overall game.

bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble.....Okay, I think I've made the point!!!!:p;)

Do any of you remember the last 7 years????

We'll be fine.....in fact, we'll be great.

Quite frankly...

..if I was a betting man, my money would be on th NIT. After a 16-1 start, that would NOT be good for the program. The next game, at Indiana, will tell the tale. A win, then there is still a chance. A loss, to go to 4-4, would send the team into a tailspin, in my opinion.

Nasa,

I don't think anyone disputes that we'll be very good in about a year or two. It's just frustrating for the short term....But, as you said, this year has always been about building for the future.

The top 20, make it the top 25 was fun while it lasted.

This year's team is about as good as Monson's best team, the one that went 9-7 in conference and made the NIT. We have been in a rebuilding mode for 9 seasons now. At least it's not 40 years like the football program. Thanks Clem, piece of garbage. I'm still not sold on this roster of players getting over the hump. All the credit to Tubby for getting ANYTHING out of this bunch.

What's the problem, homers? We had the home court advantage plus a deeper roster, but they had quicker starters and a good coach. Reminded me of the Michigan State loss.

Against NW, I placed the blame on Tubby as I didn't feel he had the players ready, but he had to have them ready for a nationally televised game against another ranked team...correct? Are we perhaps not as good as we think/thought we are? I don't know what's going on with this team.

>>Are we perhaps not as good as we think...<<

Are you just now figuring that out? Seriously? It's difficult to lose three senior starters and depend on so much youth and inexperience.

>>Are we perhaps not as good as we think...<<

Are you just now figuring that out? Seriously? It's difficult to lose three senior starters and depend on so much youth and inexperience.

The 3 seniors, do you mean Spencer, LMAC, and Coleman? Spence gets Williams minutes on this team, DJ replaced Coleman and DC couldn't carry Johnson's jock on his best day, Tubby phased LMAC out last year. Those three seniors....

Some of you are astounding. Two seasons removed from a 9 win season.....five newcomers playing a lot....two true freshmen in the post. Would you have taken 16-3 and 4-3 in the Big Ten at the start of the season?

PURDUE IS BETTER THAN MINNESOTA!!! MICHIGAN STATE IS FAR BETTER THAN MINNESOTA!!

Minnesota '09-10 will be FAR BETTER than Minnesota '08-09

Top Bottom