GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
GopherHole Staff
Minnesota: 44
New Mexico St: 10

Reactions: Go4

Short week for the Aggies. Gophers go up 38-3 at half. Go vanilla the second half controlling the clock.

Final:
Gophers 48
Aggies. 13

#2Gopher
Golden Gophers 41
New Mexico 7

Their backup QB looked better than the starter but we are still talking about a team that put up 300 yards of offense and 12 points against Nevada.

MN - 45
NMST - 6

42-3, and to put icing on the cake, right after the handshake Heather gives PJ a big hug right in front of old 'Jer. Plus, I'm standing by my earlier prediction...

Prediction: We blow 'em out by so much that by the fourth quarter we'll get to know who's our 2nd string QB and he'll get some significant playing time. Hopefully, not just handing the ball off to burn clock time but actually a bit of passing game...

1661702269275.png

Won’t be a shut out since we’ll be putting in our 2nd & 3rd strings personal

THE U of MN - 63
NMST - 10

Taji34
Gophers - 56
NMSU - 0

Go big or go home.

I don’t see how the Gophers give up points unless it’s a bad turnover leading to an FG.

MINNESOTA-43
NMST-0

51-10. Beats spread. Assumes D produces some turnovers + short fields for the O. NMST TD comes in 4th Q, when deep depth is getting game experience.

Golden Gophers: 45
NMST: 13

51-10. Beats spread. Assumes D produces some turnovers + short fields for the O. NMST TD comes in 4th Q, when deep depth is getting game experience.
Why would our depth guys give up any points? Don't think we'll see much difference on D between starters and second team guys.

Why would our depth guys give up any points? Don't think we'll see much difference on D between starters and second team guys.
Not to mention NMST likely won’t leave all their starters in

The Golden Gophers of Minnesota 34
Country Jer's NMSU Aggies 9

I can see them getting a late score or two against backups. The main wildcard here is Fleck. If I had to guess without seeing Gophers Ver. 2022

MN 30
NMST 6

56-0. Our second string D will be flying. 56 might be too much PJ will probably my use the game as a teaching moment to his fellas to show class.

Top Bottom