POST GAME THREAD: Gophers Get Convincing Win Over MSU

That's fine.

Just don't call out others for doing same thing you did
Yeah I get that dude. But it’s a massive school in a huge metro area. That’s my point. If your that into football which it seems you are I’ve bet you have been to Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan etc just as I have. 95-100 percent full every game even when those teams are down a little.

I take it you watched from home? It was cold as shit out there. The student section started out at .75 full by mid 1st quarter but was well under half full by the 3rd quarter. Even the beautiful people club seats saw a bunch of people sitting inside. Weather definitely had an impact.
Agreed we froze our butts off today. Nice win by the Gophers.

That’s literally the point… if he didn’t run them into the ground maybe they wouldn’t all be hurt

Then this year at least, it's a bad point. Take a look. Over the first 7 games there was only one ball carrier who had over 56 carries. That was Taylor with 103. While there were four players, including A.K. who had between 36 and 55 carries. Nubin jumped up in that list today.

It wasn’t pretty at times once again. But it got the job done. Really happy for Nubin.

AK shows at times the talent he has. Some really impressive throws. I feel like he throws on the run too often. On the INT, if he is going to throw that it had to be deep as the defender was under cutting him. Set your feet and let it fly.

Also, I feel bad for his future kids when he’s playing catch and rifling it at them.

A good win. Keep it going.

Yeah I get that dude. But it’s a massive school in a huge metro area. That’s my point. If your that into football which it seems you are I’ve bet you have been to Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan etc just as I have. 95-100 percent full every game even when those teams are down a little.
Outside of big games, Wisconsin has been a ghost town in the 1st and 4th quarters for years. Terrible fans.

Overall, can't complain much with the win. I was thinking it was dicey when it was still 4 point game in 4th, but didn't have to sweat out final couple minutes.

AK was much more accurate today. Both of his turnovers were rough, and he has to throw it away on that late 2nd quarter rollout/tfl before TD, but overall, encouraging performance.

O line was good. Great to see BSF make that nice catch in middle. Who had Nubin with absolute monster rushing game on their bingo card? Outstanding.

Solid game again for the defense. Our run defense continues to be stingy. Line got good pressure.

Don't want to overstate a win over Sparty when they are clearly having a long season, but bring on the Illini!

As for the butts-in-the-seats it always seems this and especially the next game weeks get hit by the hunting crowd chasing game than watching foosball (as Mama would say...).

That offered, where we sit is often occupied by the visitors fans and that did not happen (no surprise). It was cold but it's been worse for sure since TCF opened. At least no ice-snow in the stands for this one...that always seems to make it feel colder 'cuz the feet are colder.

My point is same, show up.

Watch your own bobber as they say.

And a sad NFL team that garners more attention than anyone else in this market
And it’s hard to understand why. 0-4 Super Bowl record and haven’t even played in a Super Bowl in 46+ years. Law of averages would have them winning a couple by now.

My point is same, show up.

Watch your own bobber as they say.
Lol. I use that saying all the time. Enjoy the half empty stadium and agree to disagree. This whole board is for opinions. By your logic nobody could criticize the coaches because they don’t coach. Like I said agree to disagree and I’ll drop it. Have a good night and enjoy the win

And it’s hard to understand why. 0-4 Super Bowl record and haven’t even played in a Super Bowl in 46+ years. Law of averages would have them winning a couple by now.
Sigh.

Minnesota sports

For sure. I got to watch that game for free. In a pool. With drinks. And I hated almost every second of that game until the final moment. I haven't had much fun watching any games this season.
Weird. To each their own I guess.

Lol. I use that saying all the time. Enjoy the half empty stadium and agree to disagree. This whole board is for opinions. By your logic nobody could criticize the coaches because they don’t coach. Like I said agree to disagree and I’ll drop it. Have a good night and enjoy the win
Not at all.

Just bugs me when others bitch about people not showing to. You're here, you have time, go

We're on same team, it's all good.

But I'm tired of gopher fans bitching about others not going. If it bothers you, go. Season tickets are reasonable.

I'll also be at gopher game. I'll be the one in maroon. Usually at stubs before game, stop and say hi 😄

J Nubin up for BG10 offensive player of the week? 204 yards rushing and 2 TDs is no joke.

Then this year at least, it's a bad point. Take a look. Over the first 7 games there was only one ball carrier who had over 56 carries. That was Taylor with 103. While there were four players, including A.K. who had between 36 and 55 carries. Nubin jumped up in that list today
This has been a common complaint among a variety of posters, so I guess I’m surprised anyone is refuting this point. PJ rides one guy into the ground, often until injury. That’s literally why there are so many players with that many carries this season.

This has been a common complaint among a variety of posters, so I guess I’m surprised anyone is refuting this point. PJ rides one guy into the ground, often until injury. That’s literally why there are so many players with that many carries this season.
I don't think plan was for Nubin carry it the much but Tyler fumbled again

The "too many carries" issue is f'ing stupid, especially in regards to today's game. C'mon, guys, find another issue to bitch about.

I don't think plan was for Nubin carry it the much but dress Tyler fumbled again
I understand it from today’s standpoint. I think there’s always an excuse or a need to “ride the hot hand”. My original point is that we wouldn’t be left with one able body and a guy who fumbles too much if we had used all of these guys more from the get go.

Top Bottom