POST GAME THREAD!!!!! GOPHERS BRING FLOYD HOME!!!!

Conflicted.......WTF.....

Who gives a crap about style points? It was a win against Iowa at Kinnick.
USAF wants something to take pride in like the 18-20 year old guys he doesn't know winning in Iowa in a more convincing fashion. You know, something for him to really have a sense of pride in.

Wins are Win's no matter what. Iowa sucked out on the Gophers two years in a row. They gotta find a way to get Athan and the wide outs in synch. Happy with the win and W is what counts. Go Gophers!
Yep, I wish our team was better and we could have just kicked their ass but a win is a win.

It also is kind of funny knowing how pissed Hawkeye fans are going to be for a year.

We are now 4-3 after visiting Kinnick. Taking that in spades this year.

Bring on Sparty....

Waiting for a Flying Fleck! Who cares how we won I was hoping Fleck would burn a timeout with five seconds left (not really). Just keep rolling forward guys.

We deserved to win. I’m happy.

Little concerned that we used Sean Tyler exclusively at RB in the final drives. Is Darius Taylor hurt again? Zach Evans was in a walking boot after he left the game. Bryce W didn’t play—injured. Are down Shawn Tyler at RB??? Maybe we end up playing Frosh Marquees Williams or some walk-ons?

The win today by no means should take the pressure off PJ. He clearly has a fucked up squad right now on offense, both coaching and the players and that’s all on him which is kind of an lol cause he says that all the time but he really needs to get his shit together.

Super happy we won. That said this must be what it feels like to be a Packer fan, relying on refs to bail you out. I don’t really like it

Great game Gophers. I will take any win. Game of scores not pictures. Ski U Mah. Floyd back home

Twenty minutes into the drive around Bloomington I got a red triangle on my Prius, and had to pull over on the side of the road. We had to get it towed overnight to a mechanic and couldn't get a rental, but luckily I had still been waiting on getting tickets and could cancel the hotel without any fees, but was still a bummer. With how the game turned out, though, I am convinced that me being at that game would have caused a butterfly effect that may have changed the outcome enough that Iowa may have ended up winning. All thank yous are appreciated.

I’ll take the win! How hurt is Taylor? AK looked much better second half.

The win today by no means should take the pressure off PJ. He clearly has a fucked up squad right now on offense, both coaching and the players and that’s all on him which is kind of an lol cause he says that all the time but he really needs to get his shit together.
We won in Iowa to beat an undefeated Hawkeye team. If you can’t enjoy today, I’d honestly look for a new hobby.

Somebody had to win that burning heap of sh!t of a game.

I was going to say the same thing.

Ugly, ugly game but the defense made enough plays to help Fleck preserve his first win against Iowa which is something. Only allowed 127 yards! We‘ll take it after so many close losses. Second half of season is off to a great start.

Last edited:

Top Bottom