Phillip Nelson XFL

Mitch never should of been a QB in the BIG. You are an absolute fool to think otherwise
Did I say that? I said he was average and had success here. He was also the best option we had at the time.

Just joined GH, 8 Posts thus far, and 6 are replies to me. I suspect I am in order for some more PMs insulting my wife and kids.

Did I say that? I said he was average and had success here. He was also the best option we had at the time.

Just joined GH, 8 Posts thus far, and 6 are replies to me. I suspect I am in order for some more PMs insulting my wife and kids.

I would not even call him average. Go look up his stats the dude declined every year. I would also not label him a success or had success here. Again Mitch never should of been a BIG QB.

In hindsight we should've moved on from both but Jerry was unable to recruit a QB worthy of replacing ML7.
It doesn’t matter who the quarterback was, the Kill regime in Minnesota was terrible at coaching quarterbacks and were terrible at putting quarterbacks in situations to be successful. This was true whether you were talking Nelson, Leidner, Gray, Shortell, or South Dakota guy who’s name I can’t remember right now

It doesn’t matter who the quarterback was, the Kill regime in Minnesota was terrible at coaching quarterbacks and were terrible at putting quarterbacks in situations to be successful. This was true whether you were talking Nelson, Leidner, Gray, Shortell, or South Dakota guy who’s name I can’t remember right now
But if you talk to spoofin they were doing good things here. They never should of been fired . Could you imagine what it would of been like with Seth green at QB. Spoofin would he of been good?

Had Kill hot on qbs Kill and how boys would still be coaching at helmet school. They blew it and the price has been paid. Watchin Mitch talk to doogie in that interview kinda makes u feel for the kid.

[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure what this means but looking at your posts defending Mitch Kills and Clayes I really feel bad for her

But if you talk to spoofin they were doing good things here. They never should of been fired . Could you imagine what it would of been like with Seth green at QB. Spoofin would he of been good?
No idea what would’ve happened but the reason I didn’t like the Kill regime was twofold.

1) rather than teach quarterbacks they would just yell at them. This same anecdote has come to me from multiple sources within the program that don’t know each other. So I believe it to be true

2) schematically, they never put themselves in a position where average quarterbacks could just make easy plays. They asked them to do extremely difficult things in tough situations.

Those two things together are really tough.
Might not have been on Kill, I’ve heard more negative things about his QB coach. But he allowed the guy to be the QB coach.

I never was close enough to the program to see the way the quarterbacks were coached. But What I heard about it aligned pretty well with what I did see within the program and my experiences with the coaching staff in the Claeys/Kill regime. I never had much interaction with Claeys...but I didn’t really like Sawvell Because I thought he was an awful teacher who treated people poorly in my few experiences with him. He behaved in the same manor that the QB coach was described to me.

No idea what would’ve happened but the reason I didn’t like the Kill regime was twofold.

1) rather than teach quarterbacks they would just yell at them. This same anecdote has come to me from multiple sources within the program that don’t know each other. So I believe it to be true

2) schematically, they never put themselves in a position where average quarterbacks could just make easy plays. They asked them to do extremely difficult things in tough situations.

Might not have been on Kill, I’ve heard more negative things about his QB coach. But he allowed the guy to be the QB coach.

I never was close enough to the program to see the way the quarterbacks were coached. But What I heard about it aligned pretty well with what I did see within the program and my experiences with the coaching staff in the Claeys/Kill regime. I never had much interaction with Claeys...but I didn’t really like Sawvell Because I thought he was an awful teacher who treated people poorly in my few experiences with him. He behaved in the same manor that the QB coach was described to me.
Sawvell was legit he was the only good part of that whole kills/clayes era

I figure Jerry spent every off season looking for a qb but ‘sure thing’ kids said no thanks. Now, Claeys, some say he had the Miami kid ready to go..... if true - eff the fat man.

I’m not sure what this means but looking at your posts defending Mitch Kills and Clayes I really feel bad for her
Sure you don't. Its normal to join GH for the first time and make 90%+ of your posts directed at one poster.

I would not even call him average. Go look up his stats the dude declined every year. I would also not label him a success or had success here. Again Mitch never should of been a BIG QB.
24-17 as a starter
36 TD / 32 INT
121.2 QB Passer Rating
33 Rushing TDs

I think that is pretty average. Quit acting like I'm praising ML7 as some superstar. He was average. Unfortunately, he was the best option we had due to poor QB recruiting.

As for Seth Green - you do realize he would have been running a completely different offense, right? He seems like a pretty good athlete to me and I honestly don't know if he would have been successful doing it or not. I'm surprised you are sure he wouldn't have been considering how open minded you seem about the Kill/Claeys era.

Sure you don't. Its normal to join GH for the first time and make 90%+ of your posts directed at one poster.

24-17 as a starter
36 TD / 32 INT
121.2 QB Passer Rating
33 Rushing TDs

I think that is pretty average. Quit acting like I'm praising ML7 as some superstar. He was average. Unfortunately, he was the best option we had due to poor QB recruiting.

As for Seth Green - you do realize he would have been running a completely different offense, right? He seems like a pretty good athlete to me and I honestly don't know if he would have been successful doing it or not. I'm surprised you are sure he wouldn't have been considering how open minded you seem about the Kill/Claeys era.
Was Seth going to throw more or less than Mitch did? Just trying to imagine that offense in 2017 with Green and Clayes so many possibilities.

He couldn't have declined every year if his second was better than his first. Also could you define the way you are using the word success if you are claiming he didn't have success here.

Let me explain this more clearly....

Screen Name (joined date, banned date)
1. bleedgophersucks (8/16, 8/17)
2. BleedGopherOverated (9/1, 9/1)
3. Gopherguy1515 (10/5, 10/5)
4. Bleedsucksuknow (10/10, 10,12)
5. JackRyan (10/13, 10,13)
6. spoofinabitch (10/14, 10/14)
7. Yomomma (10/16, 10/16)
8. Spoofin2.0 (10/20, 10/20)
9. Spoofin3.0 (10/20, 10/20)
10. Yourwhathurts2 (10/22, 11/13)
11. Bleedlikespenis (11/5, 11/9)
12. Stephenfoy (1/5, 1/11)
13. RobertPaulson (1/17, TBD)

Until #12, none of these screen names posted on the forum - just sent PMs that my Mom wouldn't have much appreciated reading. Didn't bother me a whole lot until you decided to start insulting my wife and children too - sicko.

No personal messages from #13 yet, but never posted before 11:42 today and in your (18) forum posts, (11) of them were responses to me, and (5) others were responses to others where you took shots at me. 16/18 seems like a pretty weird way for a new poster to start -- especially one that writes in the same manner as the previous (12) banned screen names. Still not sure what I mean?

So please RobertPualson, keep explaining how I'm the mentally challenged one. You are a very credible dude. Kudos to the GH staff for flushing you down as often as they can - but I assume with MLK day off of school today you had some extra free time. GET A LIFE!

Let me explain this more clearly....

Screen Name (joined date, banned date)
1. bleedgophersucks (8/16, 8/17)
2. BleedGopherOverated (9/1, 9/1)
3. Gopherguy1515 (10/5, 10/5)
4. Bleedsucksuknow (10/10, 10,12)
5. JackRyan (10/13, 10,13)
6. spoofinabitch (10/14, 10/14)
7. Yomomma (10/16, 10/16)
8. Spoofin2.0 (10/20, 10/20)
9. Spoofin3.0 (10/20, 10/20)
10. Yourwhathurts2 (10/22, 11/13)
11. Bleedlikespenis (11/5, 11/9)
12. Stephenfoy (1/5, 1/11)
13. RobertPaulson (1/17, TBD)

Until #12, none of these screen names posted on the forum - just sent PMs that my Mom wouldn't have much appreciated reading. Didn't bother me a whole lot until you decided to start insulting my wife and children too - sicko.

No personal messages from #13 yet, but never posted before 11:42 today and in your (18) forum posts, (11) of them were responses to me, and (5) others were responses to others where you took shots at me. 16/18 seems like a pretty weird way for a new poster to start -- especially one that writes in the same manner as the previous (12) banned screen names. Still not sure what I mean?

So please RobertPualson, keep explaining how I'm the mentally challenged one. You are a very credible dude. Kudos to the GH staff for flushing you down as often as they can - but I assume with MLK day off of school today you had some extra free time. GET A LIFE!
You sound paranoid man

Had Kill hot on qbs Kill and how boys would still be coaching at helmet school. They blew it and the price has been paid. Watchin Mitch talk to doogie in that interview kinda makes u feel for the kid.
tenor.gif

How much $$$ do players make in the XFL?

this would explain the long list of QBs who just walked away from the U.

Grammar police on a internet message board ok
Another spoofin burner account?
If you want to be taken seriously, it's probably important that you learn how to express yourself in a reasonably intelligent manner.

On the other hand, I'm not convinced that you actually want to be taken seriously. In that case, carry on!

If you want to be taken seriously, it's probably important that you learn how to express yourself in a reasonably intelligent manner.

On the other hand, I'm not convinced that you actually want to be taken seriously. In that case, carry on!
Someone that gets banned at least 12-times in 5-months likely thinks burner accounts are the norm.

Top Bottom