Parker Fox commit to Minnesota

Unless i reading this wrong. wow.

Well, if he made the video or asked someone else to, then I would guess you are reading this correctly. If he did not, it could be a ruse or just something someone made to encourage him to do that.

Great! I hope he is at least half as good as advertised. Thank you, Parker.

Coincidence that this announcement came within minutes of Brandon Johnson saying he's testing the draft waters? I'm guessing it means if he doesn't stay in the draft he's not coming back here.

Coincidence that this announcement came within minutes of Brandon Johnson saying he's testing the draft waters? I'm guessing it means if he doesn't stay in the draft he's not coming back here.

Well, he's not getting drafted by the NBA. He may prefer playing pro ball somewhere to staying in college another year (like Reuvers). I believe this was his 5th year so next year would be a 6th. I could see why he would pass.

Where are you all seeing that Brandon is testing the draft waters?

I will repeat what I said when we didn't get Hurlburt. This is big not because Fox is going to be some All B1G player, but this is why you hired Johnson. Kids who are choosing between the likes of Minn, Ohio st, Colorado, Xavier, fla st type schools pick the Gophers. That's why I was critical of not getting Hurlburt, yes it's "year 0" but these guys matter long term. So absolutely going to give Johnson props for closing the deal here, well done.

If Theo John could be added to play the post, the Gophers could have the potential to field a competitive team, not championship caliber by any means , but competitive.

Top Bottom