Other Games Thread

Wisconsin just turned the ball over on downs. This game is finished with the possibility of a blowout looming.

I can't wait to read Camp Randall Football Board. There is going to be a meltdown today...

there is literally almost nothing i love more (gopher win) than seeing Wiscy lose, but a loss for them today basically ends any outside shot of a NYD bowl for the Gophers. They drop out of potential BCS positioning, if MSU loses to OSU, they could drop out too which would push all bowls back one and it would likely (as it could already be) be MSU, Wisc, Iowa, Neb, and Mich all being picked before the gophers, and would push us to the Heart of Dallas bowl (yuck). I feel dirty for typing the first part

there is literally almost nothing i love more (gopher win) than seeing Wiscy lose, but a loss for them today basically ends any outside shot of a NYD bowl for the Gophers. They drop out of potential BCS positioning, if MSU loses to OSU, they could drop out too which would push all bowls back one and it would likely (as it could already be) be MSU, Wisc, Iowa, Neb, and Mich all being picked before the gophers, and would push us to the Heart of Dallas bowl (yuck). I feel dirty for typing the first part

With this young team the extra practices are more important than where the bowl game is and who we are playing.

I don't know.. MSU will more than likely be #8-9 coming in to game vs tOSU. A loss vs a #2/3 team in the country with very few other teams playing (ie winning) would drop them down to #15 or lower? Doubt it. Only downer is their attendance today wasn't stellar, but I'm watching the Wisconsin game with 20% of the student seats empty as well.

It's also very possible Alabama loses to Auburn, allowing OSU to sneak in to play FSU.

Either way. I think we were headed to TX for a bowl game anyway, so I'd love to see Scnonnie lose here. Also, so sick ad tired of the arguments between who is better between MSU and Wisconsin based on their record with WI having the "asterisk." MSU's loss to ND is as much of an asterisk with THREE horrible, game-changing PI calls.

What's with the refs not calling PI against the Badgers?

Was loving my +1500 ML bet on PSU a minute ago. Now...

^Very good question.

In other news, Alabama can score fast and Auburn can't convert on 4th down...

PSU kicks a field goal and this game is history.

I still think that MSU makes a BCS bowl. They lost one game all year and that was by three points to ND. I watched that game. They got jobbed for the most part. That one loss shouldn't drop them out of the BCS.

Holy crap.......PSU missed a chip shot........

Ya-friggin-hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auburn ties it at 28 with 32 seconds left. Probably the best game I've seen all season. What a way to end the regular season...

Auburn ties it at 28 with 32 seconds left. Probably the best game I've seen all season. What a way to end the regular season...

They are heading to OT it would seem.

BEST ENDING EVER. WHAT A FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

THAT WAS INSANE!!!! Looks like OSU may have the inside track to the NCG.

Auburn you have to be kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kicker who got benched must be smiling inside.

Can't imagine what it would feel like being an Auburn fan this year. Especially after the Georgia miracle. At this point there is no chance Alabama plays for a nation title. Florida St. v Ohio St. unless one loses and then the winner of the SEC Championship slides in...

Seriously, today had a pretty good slate of games and it's not even over yet.. ASU/AZ, Stanford/ND, USC/UCLA, etc could all be good...

St. Cloud State upset Minnesota State-Mankato. I just thought I would throw that out there. Bethel beat Wartburg. Some love for the smaller schools.

St. Cloud State upset Minnesota State-Mankato. I just thought I would throw that out there. Bethel beat Wartburg. Some love for the smaller schools.

Go Huskies! On a side note.....they are sitting at #2.....directly behind the Gophers in the college hockey polls!

What's with the refs not calling PI against the Badgers?

That non-call is what even gave Wisconsin a shot. It's crazy that two weeks in a row they can hold a receivers arm on a deep pass causing the receiver to attempt to catch the ball with one hand, and get away with it.

That non-call is what even gave Wisconsin a shot. It's crazy that two weeks in a row they can hold a receivers arm on a deep pass causing the receiver to attempt to catch the ball with one hand, and get away with it.

Those refs were doing more home cookin' than Mickey's Diner.

Top Bottom