***OFFICIAL UTSA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I can assure everyone the Roadrunners will be without alums Jhivvan Jackson and Derrick Gervin (younger brother of the Iceman) tonight- they keep it close but the Gophers win by 9

No real TV (BTN counts) for either men’s basketball or volleyball home games tonight. F’ing joke

There is also absolutely no reason that YTTV, Sat, cable couldn’t have an “alternate” channel going for when there are multiple Big Ten teams having home games at the same time. Greedy assholes. I won’t pay for live TV and be forced to pay again for an extra add-on streaming service. No!
The following items will be only on Peacock and not "real" TV:

-5 regular season Gopher BB games, including 2 B1G games.
-An NFL game in week 15.
-An NFL play-off game (not sure which one).
-The entire opening round of the men's B1G tournament.
-Probably multiple Twins Sunday games and other MLB games.

-An NFL game in week 15.
Twins, too?

Football game on Saturday is also on Peacock. As is most premier league soccer. The soccer makes it a permanent subscription for me.
The football game appears on my recording on NBC @ YTTV.

So maybe it’s on both NBC and 🦚?

Oligopoly isn’t free market.
The comment was in reference to his not ponying up 6 smackers for the service being offered.

As I explained this to the guy who wanted to charge me 33% more than another shop for my shoe 👞 repair.

The football game appears on my recording on NBC @ YTTV.

So maybe it’s on both NBC and 🦚?
Pretty sure you can watch anything that's on NBC on Peacock if you have the "premium" subscription.

If Cam can go, and all others are healthy, when was the last game the gophers had 13 healthy scholarship players ready to go?

If you have a Delta Amex (not sure about Amex in general), they currently have a deal to reimburse you $5.99 for up to 3 months if you spend $5.99/month on Peacock. That makes Peacock free into February other than sales tax. You can find it on the offers page of your Amex account.
I nominate Jason Groth for President in 2024.

If Cam can go, and all others are healthy, when was the last game the gophers had 13 healthy scholarship players ready to go?
giphy.gif

Ohana struck!!!
"We'll keep going. You want another one? Say the word. Just say the word. "

filmed at the high school I went to my freshman year.

not worried. we'll have all 13 soon. Maybe this way Wilson plays more minutes in a game than he has in maybe the past 3 years

"We'll keep going. You want another one? Say the word. Just say the word. "

filmed at the high school I went to my freshman year.

not worried. we'll have all 13 soon. Maybe this way Wilson plays more minutes in a game than he has in maybe the past 3 years
You went to The Breakfast Club high school, eh?

You went to The Breakfast Club high school, eh?
you betcha. just my freshman year.

utsa was 8-22 last year, not a good team. but, they are undefeated so far this year.
that said, i think only 3 from last years roster are still on the team: Lingard, Diouf and tucker
Lingard is a 7 footer but he can shoot the 3. was 2 of 5 in their OT win over Western Ill.

looks like their offense starts with guard tucker. 8 assists, 1 Turnover, and 12-15 on FTs in the Western Ill game

hoping the gophers start his one fast and keep up the pressure.

Last edited:

-An NFL game in week 15.

No wonder the Big Ten keeps signing larger and larger media deals. Forcing fans to subscribe to multiple streaming services in order to see their teams play.

II certainly has nice 3-D player upside but it's very clear he has 0 ability to initiate an offense as CBJ seemed to imply several times.

Top Bottom