***OFFICIAL SOMETHING CALLED USC UPSTATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Thought Hawkins and Mitchell might be helpful and upgrade at the guard position but I think may have been wrong.

These two could be getting worked over in conference play.

Hawkins needs to stop turning the ball over and not sure what Mitchell does well.

Not a good day so far for MN-based teams. UM Morris, Bethel and MSU-Mankato all lost in the D2 & D3 FB playoffs.

Christie is not a PG. how could Ben be this blind and we dont have a lead competent guard again.

Thought Hawkins and Mitchell might be helpful and upgrade at the guard position but I think may have been wrong.

These two could be getting worked over in conference play.

Hawkins needs to stop turning the ball over and not sure what Mitchell does well.
Hawkins brings something to the table, a true point guard, but at times the game moves too fast for him and he forces things. Not sold on Mitch yet, but he has hit a few critical threes today

This is about the time of the game when Hawkins enters WITSEC

I dont mind mitchell as a catch and shoot guy, not a ball andler tho.
Fox needs to be on the floor more, brings energy and lifts everyone up
I think when we get to the Big Ten Ihlen will not get as much run he is way to soft for the Big Ten. He is playing how I figured he would today. Out muscled and out classed by usc upstate. He is really a guard that is to slow to play guard.

Top Bottom