***OFFICIAL SOMETHING CALLED USC UPSTATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
I'm still not sure what happened in the last 10 minutes of the game last night and the last 5 in particular. Total system failure, though not the first time these parts have witnessed such a meltdown.

But I guess the good thing is this program will be forced to move on quickly as the Spartans (yes I had to look that up) of USC Upstate come to The Barn. I think we've played this team before, but the rivalry wasn't enough to make me remember the previous games.

There's talent on the roster and for the majority of the first three games this team has been fun to watch. Time to move on and move forward.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C’mon man, victory laps whether it be 1.5 or 2.5 games into the season is an absolute necessity.

Try to avoid the tale of two halves today. In the first half, MN has outscored its opponents by a combined 54 points. In the second half, they've been outscored by a total of 10 points.

I'm still not sure what happened in the last 10 minutes of the game last night and the last 5 in particular. Total system failure, though not the first time these parts have witnessed such a meltdown.

But I guess the good thing is this program will be forced to move on quickly as the Spartans (yes I had to look that up) of USC Upstate come to The Barn. I think we've played this team before, but the rivalry wasn't enough to make me remember the previous games.

There's talent on the roster and for the majority of the first three games this team has been fun to watch. Time to move on and move forward.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m not worried at all.

We now know we can compete with good teams , we just need to have the mental part catch up, which often lags behind.

Played with a 2B in who would always be yelling, “Step on their ftickin necks! No lead is safe!”

We often learn more from our mistakes than our victories. I’m looking for us to be aggressive from the tip, stay focused and kick some Spartan booty!

I’m not worried at all.

We now know we can compete with good teams , we just need to have the mental part catch up, which often lags behind.

Played with a 2B in who would always be yelling, “Step on their ftickin necks! No lead is safe!”

We often learn more from our mistakes than our victories. I’m looking for us to be aggressive from the tip, stay focused and kick some Spartan booty!
which player is the neck stepper? this team seems to be full of minnesota nice, including the coach

Feels like a game they should make sure they win handily. I may have put some scratch on the Gophers -11.5 , felt safe, such is terrifying

Top Bottom