***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Thanks. Found radio connection. Spencer is ripping Car for not just lack of effort but looking like he doesn’t care. Says he has no pride.
We have watched this team pack it in during the past few weeks. Johnson the only one who is consistently playing hard @ both ends of the court. This seasons collapse is sadly not new but overall Pitino's teams lacked tenacity and a killer instinct.

Worst part about this losing collapse is Bardo on the call for most of the games.

He spends the entire second half trying to justify us having a pulse and still being in the game?

Right but any power 5 team would be nuts to even interview Pitino at this point
The idea that Richard Pitino is ever getting another P5 head coach job is laughable, and I've been saying that for 2 years now.

Who's or match-up on Weakling Wednesday? I can't wait!

The idea that Richard Pitino is ever getting another P5 head coach job is laughable, and I've been saying that for 2 years now.
Daddy's working hard on getting him a soft landing. It's bad luck! Injuries! Minnesota is a frozen hellscape!

The good news is there are other college basketball games on today that will actually be entertaining to watch.

Not likely but I never say never. I live by the words of the goofy guy in the old Little Caeser's commercial: "Nothing's impossible! I taught my dog to say 'I love you.'"

surprising. there was no pre-game conference from Pitino for Rutgers on youtube. So odd.

Here comes the second half teaser: down to 8 points.

We have watched this team pack it in during the past few weeks. Johnson the only one who is consistently playing hard @ both ends of the court. This seasons collapse is sadly not new but overall Pitino's teams lacked tenacity and a killer instinct.
This all started with the white-wash of the floor. 😡

Top Bottom