***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Johnson working hard today and I wish we got his strong effort out of all our players.

Brilliant. Let's run the clock down to zero and then take a contested three. How have we lost six in a row?

Yes, it's freezing occasionally but still not as bad as our shooting.
Thank goodness Comcast raised their rates while dropping support for Norton. They should now have a little extra money to fix issues like this.

Wow.

Chucked up a three, they get the rebound, and posterize to end the half.

Nice coaching Richard 😡. Carr picks up 2nd with 2 minutes left so leaves him in?? Bingo gets his 3rd!🤮

The effing Pitino era in a nutshell.

So glad the sycophants and Pitino apologists got their extra 2 or 3 years.

Once again our opponent makes a change to a zone press and we looked lost. I have not seen one time this year when Pitino switches defenses. We just keep on doing the same thing and watch the other teams get comfortable and go on a dunk fest. Nice offense to end the half, too. Just awful basketball and awful coaching.

It wasn’t like the difference between the two clocks was 4 seconds it was almost 10 so even if they make it Rutgers is still going to get a decent shot to end the half.

It wasn’t like the difference between the two clocks was 4 seconds it was almost 10 so even if they make it Rutgers is still going to get a decent shot to end the half.
"Get a decent shot" isn't a given. You can play defense, too.

The Gophers had 30 seconds, and got a heavily contested 3.

I can’t imagine what practice looks like there must be basketballs going all over the place form missed 3’s.

i always wanted to know how bad gopher football practice was when Leidner was the QB and how many footballs went solid over received heads and had to be run down.There had to be footballs going all over the place.

Mashburn didn't even try to move the ball, took a lousy shot, and rutgers gets enough time run down the floor and get a dunk.
That seems to be our end of half play, whether it's Carr or Mashburn. Dribble at half court , the other four guys stand and watch. Jack up a long one when shot clock runs out. Brilliant. No movement, no rebounds.

"Get a decent shot" isn't a given. You can play defense, too.

The Gophers had 30 seconds, and got a heavily contested 3.
Intentionally. Never attempted to do anything else.

I can’t imagine what practice looks like there must be basketballs going all over the place form missed 3’s.

i always wanted to know how bad gopher football practice was when Leidner was the QB and how many footballs went solid over received heads and had to be run down.There had to be footballs going all over the place.
Watched many practices with Leidner at the helm...The deep routes were fine....The short to mid range crossing/timing patterns were less than ideal.

Yuppers. That shot by Mash was trash. Yes, he's a good athlete, but his height is a bigger issue than his skill set. Unless B1G teams decide to start shorter PGs

I sure hope the next coach comes in with an offensive plan that involves some movement and balls going into the post. We don't even look inside and the post guys don't look like they want the ball in there. Also a realization that if you don't have good outside shooters, it might be a good idea to quit jacking up threes 25 times a game.

Top Bottom