***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Weird day tomorrow at The Barn. Pitinos last home game, and the potential for most of the rosters last home game. The next time this team takes the floor it will be very different.

Hope the seniors can enjoy one last win in front of their families. Thanks for their time and commitment to the U.

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!

Senior day is bittersweet. Doesn’t matter what the class is like. End of careers is hard. Anyone who ever played a sport remembers the end. I appreciate the seniors and wish them well

Taking a flyer: Gophers -4.5 for +300.
Ski-U-Mah!
Feels like a game we might actually pull out. Rutgers just got hammered the other night by NEB. They have not been playing well over the last 2 weeks. Clearly neither have we so we'll see. F it i'll take a W.

I would like to see Robbins, Carr, and Johnson sit to get ready for the four day run that starts Wednesday.

GEDP

Home dogs against Rutgers, FFS.

the end of the Pitino era can't come soon enough.

Astounding, isn't it? Like you stated earlier- those of us who knew how awful Pitino was and called for his firing years ago are owed an apology by the clowns that continued to support him even up until a couple weeks ago.

Maybe my memory is jaded, but "Senior day" seems to have historically been "disappointment day" for many Gopher football and basketball teams for some time now.

Feels like a game we might actually pull out. Rutgers just got hammered the other night by NEB. They have not been playing well over the last 2 weeks. Clearly neither have we so we'll see. F it i'll take a W.

They have a lot more to play for than we do. If they lose today, their NCAA tournament possibilities are on very thin ice. The program hasn't been to the NCAA tournament since 1991 so this has to mean something to them.

This years demise has been more painful than some other years after beating MI., OSU n IO. Thanks to the seniors.

Has anyone considered that maybe Pitino just wanted to be nice to the other teams and allow them to blow us out to make them feel better? What a guy. :oops:

Gophers can play really good defense at times.

This is some ugly basketball. Turnover, turnover turnover, Brick brick brick.

Top Bottom