***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Rutgers is a good team who at times can play shutdown defense, while at other times hit every shot they take. I actually struggle to understand why their record is only 18-11.

All teams have defensive lapses, but we have very many.

I'm negative but I'm just depressed with the player I think Battle is now versus the start of the year.
Losing wears on everybody. His early season injury was probably as big a factor on this team as you could imagine. This season has had zero luck. Next year.

Rutgers is a good team who at times can play shutdown defense, while at other times hit every shot they take. I actually struggle to understand why their record is only 18-11.

Me too.

On a positive note, Payne is still a monster.

Get a coach that can really get the most out of him. Look out. (Cheap shot at Ben I get it)

the defense is slow and seems small. and then they struggle to rebound. I know I’m just stating the obvious. Hopefully it is just lack of a spark due to the struggles, because they need to pick the D up bigtime next year.

Major physical specimen at center; quick, strong, and mature players; with a couple of very good shooters (at least in this game). It wasn't all our fault that we lost by 35 the first time.

Their offense is terrible though, well except for against us.

At least hit the rim next time, Cooper.

I am shocked at how small this crowd appears. It’s like 4 dozen students.

Payne had a mismatch there and he passed out.

Way to reward Payne after that block!

Anyone else see Garcia and Payne starting to connect.

Anyone else see Garcia and Payne starting to connect.
Maybe offensively, but it's hopeless defensively.

All this talk of needing a point guard is true, but we just can't defend the paint or get a rebound. It's just continuous.

A 3 page game thread with 2 minutes to go pretty much sums it up.

We really make too many cross court passes.

Henley-go get the ball. Payne, nice TO. Gawd we suck.

Top Bottom