***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

they need to do as much damage as they can while Omoruyi is out.

D coming alive in periodic times.

Second shot clock violation (we forced)!

Perfect timing for Henley on that bad pass. Right after the announcer called him "a freshman with a bright future."

Second shot clock violation (we forced)!

Henley got switched onto Omoruyi and did a very good job denying an opportunity to get the ball into him. Then he made a bad pass on the ensuing possession.

Thankfully he made the 3, because 3 free throws would have netted 1 point.

I joke.

I guess, no I don't.

Justin Reiber with the free throw.

Henley in to play defense late in the half !!!!
Really !

Personally, I think Johnson should start Henley and Carrington in the 2nd half.

Pretty good first half for the team though! Rutgers is just a pretty bad matchup for us (worse than most teams).

Pretty good first half for the team though! Rutgers is just a pretty bad matchup for us (worse than most teams).
Not a bad idea. Carrington with some offense.

We look totally different as steam when Payne is in and we feed him low versus when he is out or we fail to get him touches. It has looked much better at times. Biggest issue tonight is our guards getting blown by off the dribble. Playing hard tonight though!

Why is Rutgers a worse matchup than most teams?

Why is Rutgers a worse matchup than most teams?

Major physical specimen at center; quick, strong, and mature players; with a couple of very good shooters (at least in this game). It wasn't all our fault that we lost by 35 the first time.

Battle’s defense is just horrible. He doesn’t stay in front of anybody.

Major physical specimen at center; quick, strong, and mature players; with a couple of very good shooters (at least in this game). It wasn't all our fault that we lost by 35 the first time.

Starters are all upperclassmen.

Top Bottom