***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA AFTERNOON IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gabe was good today. Carr, Johnson and Mash were good.

Thats a nice win. Don’t care how you wanna spin it

Gabe was great today. That defense on the last play said it all. This time he had the offense too.

And it was a great win! Couldn't have come at a better time.

Johnson was just a total blue collar stand up guy the whole game. Carr had the heroics when the team needed that.

This one could have haunted them. Not sure what he was thinking.
Nobody expects that throw to happen. You look up and see a basketball flying at you, every instinct is to try to catch it. In hindsight, yeah you let that go but you don’t know who’s behind you or what’s gonna happen, and that’s so hard to do in the moment.

you mean the media timeouts he can’t control?
No. He often calls timeouts, as mentioned:

a. Right after we make a badly needed basket
b. Right before a media timeout

Today he hit the exacta when I posted that. Timeout after a much-needed basket. Play resumed, whistle after 10 seconds of play, media timeout. Total waste.

Nobody expects that throw to happen. You look up and see a basketball flying at you, every instinct is to try to catch it. In hindsight, yeah you let that go but you don’t know who’s behind you or what’s gonna happen, and that’s so hard to do in the moment.

Yes, somebody probably should have yelled "Let it go!" but I guess no one was watching that who was at that end of the basket.

If he had better hands or would have tried catching it with two he might have been able to control it and end the game.

Big win...great to see the players stepup at the end. Carr was clutch...gabe great game...Johnson great game...I'll save my critiques for another time lets enjoy a win

Amazing win. Definitely gives a lot of hope for the remaining home games! Purdue is a very tough matchup for us, so it was awesome to see us overcome Williams.

Top Bottom