***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

"OSU looks awful". You should probably look up the definition of "semantics".

UNC without two of their starters is not a good team. OSU killed them at full strength, however. Beating Villanova by 25....and your explanation is that Villanova is not that good either.

The bright green yucky face stickers on the bottles under the sink mean "DON'T DRINK". Damage already done?

That would be the wrong quote per usual

The quote was "OSU looks awful but this is domination.......great win". So no, that is not me saying OSU self-destructed to detract from the gophers. I literally said the gophers dominated. LEARN TO READ.

Alright, so you can't show me where I said OSU self destructed and didn't give credit to the gophers, you can't show me where I said "beating UNC by 25 is not impressive" and now I am sure you will be unable to show me where I said "Villanova is not good either"

You have an extreme mental illness. I can only hope your loved ones(assuming any have stuck around) get you the help that you need.

I am no longer going to keep engaging as you deflect. I am simply going to reply to every one of your future replies with "Show me the quotes". The ball is in your court if you want to continue annoying the entire board. Two options

1. Do what you should have done 2 days ago, duck tail and run. Go enjoy the victory(assuming you're actually a gopher fan)
2. Keep annoying the entire board because you can't provide proof of quotes you made up in your head.

That would be the wrong quote per usual

The quote was "OSU looks awful but this is domination.......great win". So no, that is not me saying OSU self-destructed to detract from the gophers. I literally said the gophers dominated. LEARN TO READ.

Alright, so you can't show me where I said OSU self destructed and didn't give credit to the gophers, you can't show me where I said "beating UNC by 25 is not impressive" and now I am sure you will be unable to show me where I said "Villanova is not good either"

You have an extreme mental illness. I can only hope your loved ones(assuming any have stuck around) get you the help that you need.

I am no longer going to keep engaging as you deflect. I am simply going to reply to every one of your future replies with "Show me the quotes". The ball is in your court if you want to continue annoying the entire board. Two options

1. Do what you should have done 2 days ago, duck tail and run. Go enjoy the victory(assuming you're actually a gopher fan)
2. Keep annoying the entire board because you can't provide proof of quotes you made up in your head.

Other posters saw your posts and subsequent awful arguments. You are a troll. A very poor troll at that.

Anyways....I'm getting bored of kicking you around like a ragdoll. Enjoy that big Grambling State win. ?

Goodbye, dummy.

Other posters saw your posts and subsequent awful arguments. You are a troll. A very poor troll at that.

Anyways....I'm getting bored of kicking you around like a ragdoll. Enjoy that big Grambling State win. ?

Goodbye, dummy.

Please show me the quotes

Can you guys please just have a private conversation? This site even allows it. Very annoying to keep checking back and seeing it be you two going back and forth.

Thanks.

It would be remiss to not point out that a certain someone's comments earlier this week that Villanova was not a legit Top 10 team certainly did not age well. Huge win over #1 Kansas.

It would be remiss to not point out that a certain someone's comments earlier this week that Villanova was not a legit Top 10 team certainly did not age well. Huge win over #1 Kansas.

+08. It was MUjoker32. A total fraud.

Last edited:

No I said they are not top 5. They aren't lmao.

We going to go at this again?

You were wrong. Nova is not top 10 in Kenpom, the meaningless rankings or NET however. So yeah keep aruging a lost cause.

UNC finally got a win tho. Really impressive.

Good to see Ohio State go out and beat Kentucky (assuming they don't blow it in the last minute).

No I said they are not top 5. They aren't lmao.

We going to go at this again?

You were wrong. Nova is not top 10 in Kenpom, the meaningless rankings or NET however. So yeah keep aruging a lost cause.

UNC finally got a win tho. Really impressive.

I'm not going to dig in and research this thread but you definitely questioned their legitimacy and said they were only ranked that high due to preseason rankings. They're going to be damn close (if not) in the Top 10 next week

Good to see Ohio State go out and beat Kentucky (assuming they don't blow it in the last minute).

That OSU win keeps looking better and better.

I'm not going to dig in and research this thread but you definitely questioned their legitimacy and said they were only ranked that high due to preseason rankings. They're going to be damn close (if not) in the Top 10 next week

Yup. That clown was downplaying them hard. And OSU beat Villanova by 25!

I never questioned their legitamacy. I just called out your post calling them top 5(or even top 10 at the time or now) because you for some reason had a meltdown with my initial post which praised the gophers dominating.

As dumb dumb stocker made it a point to keep referencing(because he backed himself into a corner) I am also a Marquette fan. I want Nova to be as good as possible. So if they end up being a top 10 team by seasons end...I'll be the first to say it.

Sorry all,

Stocker can't get enough of me. Hes ready to bring the thread back.

Lets see if he provides any quotes while annoying everyone.

Sorry all,

Stocker can't get enough of me. Hes ready to bring the thread back.

Lets see if he provides any quotes while annoying everyone.

I never questioned their legitamacy. I just called out your post calling them top 5(or even top 10 at the time or now) because you for some reason had a meltdown with my initial post which praised the gophers dominating.

As dumb dumb stocker made it a point to keep referencing(because he backed himself into a corner) I am also a Marquette fan. I want Nova to be as good as possible. So if they end up being a top 10 team by seasons end...I'll be the first to say it.

Villanova just beat the #1 team in the nation. Sorry clown. You looked stupid then....and you look stupid now.

Enjoy munching on that crow.

bozo said:
LOL Nova was top 10 preseason(meaningless) they are now 20.

UNC just lost to Wofford today, mongo. Check the polls tomorrow they will be unranked. Do you watch hoops? Or just a complete idiot?

#16 Ohio State vs. #10 Villanova: OSU wins 76-51
#6 Ohio State vs. #7 North Carolina: OSU wins 74-49

hahaha. You are such an embarrassment. Way too stupid to be posting here.

Bye.

#16 Ohio State vs. #10 Villanova: OSU wins 76-51
#6 Ohio State vs. #7 North Carolina: OSU wins 74-49

hahaha. You are such an embarrassment. Way too stupid to be posting here.

Bye.

Can an admin step in and suspend some accounts? This is insane.

I have no stake in this argument and don't particularly care but I'd at least like to see the quotes of MUgopher supposedly shitting on Villanova's legitimacy. Would put an end to the circus show right?

Top Bottom