***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not gonna make any excuses for this team. Need better effort on the boards, on loose balls, and on defense right now.

Some of it may be effort but they're just physically outmatched by Liddell, Young, and #23. Our big men either aren't that big, or aren't that strong, or aren't that athletic, or aren't that skilled, or some combination of those. Whenever we play against a team that has the combination of size, strength, and athleticism we're in for a long night. Hopefully next year will be at least somewhat better.

Forget whatever was said at halftime.

My take away is Willis needs to be more of the lead dog. He was the reason for beating Rutgers. Then Battle and Stephens come back and it looked like he took a back seat. I think he needs to be the leader of the team with everyone playing knowing that.

Edit: Yes, Battle had an off game at a bad time.

My take away is Willis needs to be more of the lead dog. He was the reason for beating Rutgers. Then Battle and Stephens come back and it looked like he took a back seat. I think he needs to be the leader of the team with everyone playing knowing that.

You're the QB of this team. He went from Patrick Mahomes to "I just work here" Kirk Cousins.

It would seem to me the Gophers should spend less time in the tattoo parlor and more time in the weight room. Maybe then we wouldn’t give up 40 second chance points.

All about the rebounding. 48-22 on the boards. Teams with good big guys like Ohio State, Illinois are a really bad matchup for us. We might beat Wisconsin. Purdue, with Williams is very difficult.

All about the rebounding. 48-22 on the boards. Teams with good big guys like Ohio State, Illinois are a really bad matchup for us. We might beat Wisconsin. Purdue, with Williams is very difficult.

Exactly. Unfortunately, curing this deficiency may take some time

It would seem to me the Gophers should spend less time in the tattoo parlor and more time in the weight room. Maybe then we wouldn’t give up 40 second chance points.
This is a your take on the game game tonight? You’re not fond of the tattoos that some of our players have, and we need to have spent more time lifting weights. Ok, that’s some great insight. Thanks.

Top Bottom