***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

And we have no centers committed for next year?

This is what overmatched looks like. Man. These players just have to want the ball more. There’s 3 bucks that want it more than any Gopher. Battle, Stephens, Willis want no part of it, and Thompson could obviously use help.

Buckeye football sent over some 4th string guard/tackles and named them Liddell and his buddy.e beefy guys can't be moved. How many offensive rebs do the Buceyes have?

This is what overmatched looks like. Man. These players just have to want the ball more. There’s 3 bucks that want it more than any Gopher. Battle, Stephens, Willis want no part of it, and Thompson could obviously use help.
This game and the Illinois game only games I can think of where they looked completely over matched.

They didn't look over-matched the 1st half but Holtmann obviously told them one thing at half time...

Definitely something is off from the Rutgers game. Not comfortable, not free flowing.

Either way, I don't want to start a freshman...

Well, you just asked if we had any centers committed. But I'd be pretty shocked if Payne isn't a starter fairly early next season (unless, of course, we get a veteran post transfer)

Top Bottom