***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ben basically playing 5 guys is what he needs to do if we wanna win. For whatever reason JOJ has gone in the tank. Use Carrington and Fox in spot minutes for rest for the starters.
Ben has properly realized he needs to play 3 guards. It’s a tough decision but it’s been the right decision,

You were saying?
Jim Carrey Derp GIF - Jim Carrey Derp Hello - Discover & Share GIFs

NET should improve by about 5 or 6. Getting closer to catching OSU. Need to stay with in striking distance of MD to get the auto NIT bid. Catching Iowa probably not that realistic.

With how we played the 2nd half at PSU and throughout this game, our bench shouldn't play more than a couple minutes. Carrington and Ihnen offer nothing the way they're playing and JOJ hasn't played well in weeks.
That's not practical though. And how you end up collapsing as soon as there's even one injury. Those guys need to play better but you still need them.

That's not practical though. And how you end up collapsing as soon as there's even one injury. Those guys need to play better but you still need them.

Oh yeah for sure. Play them sparingly throughout the 1st half, then roll like 90% of the minutes to the starters in the 2nd. Only way we can win.

Christie becoming a big time playmaker. We probably lose the game if he doesn't hit that three to give us the lead with 40 seconds remaining. Got to think he wins BT Freshman of the week.

Love that we went 2 for 1 in that instance. Not a lot of coaches do that. And we got a great look at it. Can't ask for much more.

With how we played the 2nd half at PSU and throughout this game, our bench shouldn't play more than a couple minutes. Carrington and Ihnen offer nothing the way they're playing and JOJ hasn't played well in weeks.
Northwestern is going to collapse down the stretch of the season because they play 4 starters basically the entire game. Bad strategy. Starting in March I'm for it though.

I was wrong. I thought they had little chance during this stretch. We'd see close losses yet again. During the thread "will this be a winning streak" I started to write "no" but didn't, I don't want to be a downer. My hand is slapped.

Top Bottom