***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at the Barn, Saturday Big Ten battle and a chance to get to .500 in Big Ten play in February! Collins is coming off an ejection after Northwestern was outshot 46-8 at the FT line.

This is a game we need and should get. Hope the crowd is rocking and we stay out of foul trouble.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Stan. Good luck today all. I have to drive the wife 2 hours to get a new vehicle today. That means 4 hours at the dealership. Recording the game to watch at about 9 PM east coast time. Go Gophers!

Stanis the Manis. Gettin it done again.

Get this one guys

Back at the Barn, Saturday Big Ten battle and a chance to get to .500 in Big Ten play in February! Collins is coming off an ejection after Northwestern was outshot 46-8 at the FT line.

This is a game we need and should get. Hope the crowd is rocking and we stay out of foul trouble.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the optimism..... "should" is a strong word for this game. NW is a very good bball team.

However..... Go Gophers!!!!

Going to have to play well to win this one. So far so good.

Great uniforms equates to a great start.
Wear these every game, home and road. Make the Gophers Golden again.

Feed the post all game. We have a mismatch at that end. Because NW is going to take advantage of it offensively against PP.

JOJ thinks he's Michael Jordan. Sit him down.

Cue the mandatory comeback

Rough start for JOJ. I feel like we have more individual talent but NW clearly the better sets and had more experience

Top Bottom