***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA JERRY KILL VS P.J. FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Would like to get into a Figure 4 Leg Lock with the Bella Twins😜

31-0 kind of understates this.

NMST has had no turnovers, few sacks, few penalties. Gophers haven't had any plays over 20 yards or so. Could be far worse on scoreboard if Aggies had more miscues. Reminds me of Colorado game last year.

Pummelfest with no effort. What we want.

Please take some of these starters OUT!!!

I love PJ, but he’s a terrible coach in this area. Backups need some reps and the starters need to stay healthy.

Who the hell is down on the field?

New Mexico State has just 2 first downs (compared to Minnesota’s 24).

It's good to know how good of a back up RB we have...

With that said, Geeze Fleck... get our starters out.

Get Ibrahim out. Let the freshman get some run.
Wouldn't shock me that Fleck wants to redshirt Evans...

Surprised that Bryce Williams hasn't made an appearance... If him and Preston Jelen are still not available, Mo and (more likely) Potts willl stay in during the second half. There's really nobody else... Maybe Walley's lil' brother, since they moved him to RB.

I think their defense might be a little slow too…..maybe
They suck big donkey dick. Complete win but let’s stop touching ourselves. It’s New Mexico State boys. They couldn’t beat Eden Prairie

~20 touches is a ton for a player coming off an Achilles. That was a great performance and he probably shouldn't have even touched it that much.

Bryce Williams is underrated.

Did Axel walk off the field or was he helped?

Does the card say go for 2....come on go for 2. :)

I can't imagine how great it must feel for both Mo and Potts to score TDs again after what they went through last year. Awesome to see.

Top Bottom