***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA JERRY KILL VS P.J. FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! It feels like forever ago from when the Gophers won their bowl game in Arizona. I am SO JACKED, SO FIRED UP!!!! I really think this can be a special season.

It all starts with our buddy Jerry and his Aggies squad. We've lost non-conference games before that we had no business losing, and while we truly have no business losing to the Aggies, we need to take care of business.

No doubt both coaches will have their kids fired up for this game, the crowd will be rocking. Let's bury the Aggies early, often and then run it up!!!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been an off-season full of so much talk about things outside of football, so happy to start playing the games again

So will 'Jer be a man of his word and not show up for the game, or will he be a liar and step onto the Minnesota campus? IMO, I'm actually looking forward to seeing that post-game handshake...

So will 'Jer be a man of his word and not show up for the game, or will he be a liar and step onto the Minnesota campus? IMO, I'm actually looking forward to seeing that post-game handshake...
Fleck is already the winner here given how he's handled things to this point. It might be a blow by, but they will shake hands after the game like coaches have done for decades. Only thing that would be better for PJ than a respectful post game handshake would be if Kill shuns him and he's left standing there alone, waiting on the high road for the good sportsmanship and show of mutual respect that never comes.

Really just stoked Stan started this. Need a gopher defense shutout as I am on the under…

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! It feels like forever ago from when the Gophers won their bowl game in Arizona. I am SO JACKED, SO FIRED UP!!!! I really think this can be a special season.

It all starts with our buddy Jerry and his Aggies squad. We've lost non-conference games before that we had no business losing, and while we truly have no business losing to the Aggies, we need to take care of business.

No doubt both coaches will have their kids fired up for this game, the crowd will be rocking. Let's bury the Aggies early, often and then run it up!!!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one way to curb the beat the traffic syndrome. ;)

First series on O. Feel out NMSU by going vanilla and seeing how their defense responds, or go aggressive/ read at the line of scrimmage and take shots if there from the beginning. My guess is the former. Vanilla scripted.

2013-hyundai-santa-fe-sport-2-0t-4dr-suv.jpg
Thanks for the memories...

I could be wrong.

But I still think that the Gophers will get a decent lead and call off the dogs.

NOT because they "don't want to embarrass Kill,"

but because they don't want to show any more than they have to for future opponents to study.

if there are new or different wrinkles to the offense under Kirk C, why show them in a non-conf game? save at least some of them for the conference season.

and - for the luvva Pete - once the Gophs have a decent lead - Get the Starters Off the Field!!!!

if a backup QB is not in there by the 3rd quarter, I may be on the way to the Sanford Heart Hospital for another procedure.

I could be wrong.

But I still think that the Gophers will get a decent lead and call off the dogs.

NOT because they "don't want to embarrass Kill,"

but because they don't want to show any more than they have to for future opponents to study.

if there are new or different wrinkles to the offense under Kirk C, why show them in a non-conf game? save at least some of them for the conference season.

and - for the luvva Pete - once the Gophs have a decent lead - Get the Starters Off the Field!!!!

if a backup QB is not in there by the 3rd quarter, I may be on the way to the Sanford Heart Hospital for another procedure.
Easy Shorty ... Even if he leaves Tanner on the field he's just handing off. Jer can't stop the run.

So glad it's Football Season and Gopher Season. There's an emptiness I feel in spring and summer...just waiting. Easy Transfer rule sucks, NIL sucks, Targeting sucks...but college football is still great. Go Golden Gophers.

Just me packing to go with adults in the summer is so much faster than winter with the kids….

Top Bottom