***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA JERRY KILL VS P.J. FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I was wrong... Nubin's lil' brother was moved to running back. Nice to see him in there.

Purdue/Penn State game has been really fun. PSU just went up 4 with under 1 minute to go. neither team can run the ball, that has killed Purdue when it came to milking the clock. Purdue has TO left....

I know this is our game thread but anyone looking for something fun to watch might want to flip over for the end of this one.

Purdue/Penn State game has been really fun. PSU just went up 4 with under 1 minute to go. neither team can run the ball, that has killed Purdue when it came to milking the clock. Purdue has TO left....

I know this is our game thread but anyone looking for something fun to watch might want to flip over for the end of this one.
There's something cathartic about watching a Gopher game and being bored by the outcome. It's beautiful in its own way when a squirrel on the field wins the Mayhem Moment.

I'm sorry, but not pleased that AK isn't in the game. Everyone knows he is the future....he has the arm/leg talent to be special. I hope PJ isn't being overly loyal to Kramer and risks AK getting disgruntled and hitting the portal.

He is by hopefully redshirting so only can play certain games

Anthony Smith with his 1st sack? Looked like it was about half a yard behind the line.

Switch to Purdue-Penn State now for a Hail Mary attempt.

Nice start....will be interesting to see what people complain about....gotta think most will be very happy with that performace.

Nice start....will be interesting to see what people complain about....gotta think most will be very happy with that performace.
I'm just so happy to see that offense back in action. The last two years were rough.

Pretty disappointed with Dylan Wright this game honestly. Other than that, they played basically a perfect game. <100 yards and 0 points allowed, scored on every possession with the starters.

I'm complaining just for the sake of complaining!!!!!!!!!! Joking. Very happy with the performance. Lots of backup time. Surprised Evans not in at RB, but if they want to play the game of conserve redshirt/use for 4 games later, I understand the move. Little Nubin looked good.

Top Bottom