***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Tre' Williams only Gopher not to score so far.
He has really hit a wall of some sort. I think he has one made FG in the last month +. Hope he takes a big step next year.

Carr has 11 assists and one turnover so far today.

Pitino surprised me. Freeman in at 6:44 mark.

Where are all the people calling for more Sam Freeman?

Brady Rudrud with a 3-pointer.

It's a shame that Freeman gets a rare opportunity to play when there are no ball handlers or passers on the floor and someone like Rudrud is only playing for himself.

It's a shame that Freeman gets a rare opportunity to play when there are no ball handlers or passers on the floor and someone like Rudrud is only playing for himself.

Sorry Rudrud I was wrong about you!

Pretty nice pass from Rudrud to Freeman if I must say.

Did Oturu get a nice ovation when he checked out? If not Pitino should get him back in just in case this is it.

Is this the first time Alihan was interviewed after the game?

He actually speaks English more fluidly than Hurt.

I love when little used players, get a chance to play late in games. That was fun to watch.

Is this the first time Alihan was interviewed after the game?

He actually speaks English more fluidly than Hurt.
It's like I've always said: the Dutch speak so much better English than the English.

Missed post of the year at exactly the wrong moment. You should an get award for how far you just stuck your mouth up your nether part.

Missed post of the year at exactly the wrong moment. You should get award for how far you just stuck your mouths up your nether part.

Yes, but unlike most people, I admitted that immediately.

Nice win today. Hopefully pick up a few W's now at BTT to gain some momentum for players and staff going into next season.

Top Bottom