***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Giving up that many points and offensive rebounds to such a depleted team is not cool.

Carr hits a 3 to go up 9. Listen to the roar of the crowd, Coyle!
Given that it’s senior day, I think this says as much about our fans as it does about the coach.

The actual crowd doesn't look bad, they're just completely silent.

To be fair this is a boring game at the end of a shitty season. Feels like the season opening game against a D2 team. Basically is but it’s at the end.

Given that it’s senior day, I think this says as much about our fans as it does about the coach.

Well, perhaps, but there are only two seniors on the team. One is a grad transfer and the other is Michael Hurt. These are not two players who have generated a lot of affection over multiple seasons. On the other hand, this could well be the last home game for Daniel Oturu so one might have thought that would generate some attendance.

To be fair this is a boring game at the end of a shitty season. Feels like the season opening game against a D2 team. Basically is but it’s at the end.
Trolls always find winning boring and losing great for trolling

Where are the Demir haters? Team high 15 points right now.

Would like to see Carr and Oturu come off the court in the next four or five minutes here.

Where are the Demir haters? Team high 15 points right now.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with Demir that playing Nebraska can't cure. I don't dislike the guy but let's be serious.

It's not overly optimistic to hope that this game could get Gabe off the mental schnide. He's had these quality of shots recently but just hasn't hit them.

Glad to see Gabe have his shot for once.

Tre' Williams only Gopher not to score so far.

I can't blame the fans. The seniors are Hurt and Demir. No offense to either but sending them off isn't going to get anyone fired up or choked up.

I want a good 8 minutes of:
Greenlee
Williams
Rudrud
Hurt
Freeman

I think Northern State could give us a better game than Nebraska is.

Trolls always find winning boring and losing great for trolling
You have to admit, though, us trolls get so many more opportunities under your premise.

Ahahahahahahahah. I kill me.

Top Bottom