***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This team is just too ELITE. It was apparent as soon as the second half started. Ben Johnson is going to need to reign these guys in before that ravenous portal appears and tries to suck all of this talent away because it's irresistible. Hoiberg is in absolute shambles. His mayship may be over after this one. Hate to see it!

Freddy H pining for the days where he was parked in the corner hitting spot spot-up corner threes for your Minnesota Timberwolves. Hell, even the days where he was coaching a mediocre Chicago Bulls team felt good after a game like this. Man is hurting.

Gosh it’s nice to have a point guard who can dribble (I know Hawkins makes some silly turnovers). This coming from a guy who watched Drake lose its NCAA tourney to Miami last year for that exact same reason.

Freddy H pining for the days where he was parked in the corner hitting spot spot-up corner threes for your Minnesota Timberwolves. Hell, even the days where he was coaching a mediocre Chicago Bulls team felt good after a game like this. Man is hurting.

Will never understand why he left Ames

Gosh it’s nice to have a point guard who can dribble (I know Hawkins makes some silly turnovers). This coming from a guy who watched Drake lose its NCAA tourney to Miami last year for that exact same reason.

He's exciting. I'll say that. He makes things happen, not always in a good way, but he makes things happen.

Good fight tonight. Really gotta find a way to avoid the 17 point holes against big ten teams.

Top Bottom