***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

prediction: The Gophers lose this one by 20+. Coyle fires Ben. Garcia takes a medical redshirt for the season then hits the portal. What an absolutely horrible program. Ben is so out of his league. He should not even be a HS head coach. Sad.

Is Nebraska significantly more talented than the Gophers?

Admirable Garcia wants to play but he shouldn't be playing. Running like one leg is four inches shorter than the other.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play in the 2nd half. This game might already be over.

No need to force him into the lineup tonight. Johnson needs to win the remaining non-conference games and worry about the conference games in January.

Ahhh, what's the plan on offense? What is the purpose of standing around on the perimeter dribbling till the ball bleeds? This reeks of the later Pitino years. Nebby is running sets and exploiting mismatches. Easy pickings.

prediction: The Gophers lose this one by 20+. Coyle fires Ben. Garcia takes a medical redshirt for the season then hits the portal. What an absolutely horrible program. Ben is so out of his league. He should not even be a HS head coach. Sad.
Garcia's already back in the game. Good lord.

This has to be the end, what will it be
I thought he deserved this year at least, but I have gone to the dark side. He needs to be fired now.
I was in the same boat, but this team is geting worse as the season goes on, i am not sure what our offense is. People on here can say other teams make every shot, at some point you have to look inward. They are completely dominating in the paint not making a bunch of outside shots.

Why do they always look so unprepared? Still taking bad early 3's and making careless turnovers. Nebraska scoring at will in the paint.
They don't seem to have any plays set. Just throwing the ball around. UGH!

Pitino was given 2 years too long but yes I would take him right now.
He lost fan support after the Isaiah Washington disaster. But if we kept him we would have a senior Jamal Mashburn Jr on the squad, and a constant influx of 4 ⭐️ transfers.

Side note, weren’t they ranked the season he got fired until mid season(ish) when everyone got hurt? I remember they were competitive up until Liam Robbins got hurt

He lost fan support after the Isaiah Washington disaster. But if we kept him we would have a senior Jamal Mashburn Jr on the squad, and a constant influx of 4 ⭐️ transfers.

Side note, weren’t they ranked the season he got fired until mid season(ish) when everyone got hurt? I remember they were competitive up until Liam Robbins got hurt
That season ended when we lost to Maryland at home. Injuries just allowed for some cope. We were ranked prior to that game.

We are a dead lock for Weakling Wednesday again, and I wouldn’t bet a dime against us finishing last for the third year in a row. Was even Todd Lickliter this bad at Iowa?

That was kind of a bad half.

Garcia's absence didn't help, but that's not a 15-point difference.

Top Bottom