***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT 1ST ROUND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ball game. Lack of options took its toll.

2nd half shooting
Game Stats
Minnesota
Penn State
FG8-2713-22

This does nothing to build momentum for next season. There is nothing to look forward to at this point for the average fan. I was not impressed at all by Ben’s coaching tonight. It is going to take a lot for people to care about this team and show up for games next season.

Need to score more than that to win a game

It was a great look. Wide open.
I'm drunk so I'm trying to remember that shot. If I remember right, I was upset about not running any offense at all and playing Carr/Mashburn ball. My caveat is I can't remember.

welp. I’ll see y’all in a few months.

This does nothing to build momentum for next season. There is nothing to look forward to at this point for the average fan. I was not impressed at all by Ben’s coaching tonight. It is going to take a lot for people to care about this team and show up for games next season.

I'd like to disagree with you but I can't. Right now there isn't much to look forward to so Johnson better give us something in the offseason.

2nd half shooting
Game Stats
Minnesota
Penn State
FG8-2713-22
Let’s take 5 guesses as to why that was. Ok, 1 guess? No legs, no jump, no hop. B n must of said f it, I’ll just let these guys play the whole game, we’re done anyhow.

Top Bottom