****OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA ST. IN-GAME THREAD

Agree Moonlight - maybe we aren't that sharp after all?

Yes, absolutely - I agree that the lack of comprehension of GH'ers should be our very top concern. Please feel free to take this responsibility on.

Agreed. I must go to wisdom school, I have been watching BB for 4 decades and apparently I know nothing. I will climb the mountain some morning.

Pass the ball around for 25 seconds, then launch a 3.

Hence why I stated this is the first time I've been able to watch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry if I sounded edgy. This isn't a team that easily lends itself to analysis.

Why do I even watch? This is so frustrating.

And Morris has to be one of the worst Gophers ever. I'd rather have Eliason shooting 3s.

Agreed. I must go to wisdom school, I have been watching BB for 4 decades and apparently I know nothing. I will climb the mountain some morning.

Oh yes, my brother. Its time we all look in the mirror.

With this young team, it's going to be frustrating. I'm just looking forward to growth this year, and major growth next year. Let's enjoy the process.

With this young team, it's going to be frustrating. I'm just looking forward to growth this year, and major growth next year. Let's enjoy the process.

They why isn't Pitino playing more young players? Morris is still in and just stepped on the out of bounds line for what has to be the 10th time this year. Great growth when you play a senior who shoots 20% percent on a good day.

You simply can't survive against any team when you're a poor 3-point shooting team with no post presence. But then none of us really understand the game of basketball....

They why isn't Pitino playing more young players? Morris is still in and just stepped on the out of bounds line for what has to be the 10th time this year. Great growth when you play a senior who shoots 20% percent on a good day.

Like who? Three freshman are getting a bunch of minutes. Two others (including one walk-on) have played as well.

Also, remember we only have 10 scholarship players. Then when you add in foul trouble, you don't have much of a choice. I agree that Morris shouldn't play as much but he is going to play whether we like it or not.

Please give all of Morris' minutes to McBrayer moving forward.

Morris sucks...both ends of the floor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

With the state of men's hoops and hockey, we better get some cold weather soon so I can ice fish.

Maybe that's why Morris isn't playing now - but I get your point - frustrating.

You simply can't survive against any team when you're a poor 3-point shooting team with no post presence. But then none of us really understand the game of basketball....

Yes, remember how we worried end of last year about what the team might be like without experience at center? And once they figured out how to stop 1 guy - King - well, you're right. Its not a mystery.

Diedhou and Buggs both have eligibility after this year.

Diedhou isn't going to take minutes away from Morris. He would most likely be taking away minutes from Konate.

Not sure what is going on with Buggs. Disciplinary?

Diedhou isn't going to take minutes away from Morris. He would most likely be taking away minutes from Konate.

Not sure what is going on with Buggs. Disciplinary?

Diedhou wouldn't directly take away minutes, but if he was in with Murphy or Konate, that could shift everyone up a spot, thus eliminating Morris.

No idea.

Maybe Buggs is sick? (No clue on my part)

10 minutes basket drought?

Is that you Tubby?

I'm afraid to see how this team rebounds in big ten play. Only a couple guys have legitimate post size and they are raw at best.

Top Bottom