****OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA ST. IN-GAME THREAD

GopherPop

Reaction score
Oklahoma St. has some very good perimeter shooters. 31 Olivier, Chris .551: 32 Allen, Jr., Anthony .529 01 Evans, Jawun .483 22 Newberry, Jeff .438 13 Forte, III, Phil .423 41 Solomon, Mitchell .480. 3 Pointers: 01 Evans, Jawun .500, 13 Forte, III, Phil .375: Free throw %: Phil Forte .857, Jeff Newberry .878, Jawun Evans .783 Mitchell Soloman .846. Rebounding: Jeff Newberry leads with 6/gm followed by a group of 4 averaging 4+ per game so it's pretty evenly distributed. Assists: Jawun Evans leads with 4.3/gm. Turnovers: Jawun Evans leads 19 on the season followed by Soloman Mitchell 10. Assists/gm: Jawun Evans 4.3. Steals/gm. Jeff Newberry 13 Jawun Evans 8. Blocks: Chris Olivier leads the way with 17, Jeff Newberry 7. Scoring: Fairly even across the board. Forte 13, Newberry 13, Olivier 12, Juwan Evans 10.

Go Gophers!

Show BTN on Charter.

Last TV game till Big Ten season.

Watched the end of the Michigan State win over Florida, Jim Calhoun I really like as an announcer.

I think there are more Gopher fans at the Palace than have been at Williams all season. ��

What's the point in having this game in Sioux Falls?? That floor is butt ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking better on both ends of the floor so far IMO.

Looks like they bought the wood panels at a Home Depot overstock sale. All kinds of ridges and bumps !!!

How can the refs properly call the game when there is a million lines out there? Crazy looking floor.

How can the refs properly call the game when there is a million lines out there? Crazy looking floor.

I've always wondered if that throws players off, like shooting 3's from the wrong line because there are 2 or 3 of them on the floor.

Just turned on the game. Defense looks a lot better from my short time watching.

Jordan has is game going on tonight. Not the 'slow go Murphy' that RP talks about

With how ****ty of a team player Morris is, I cannot comprehend what Buggs did to lose all playing time.

Equally as lazy of defense, but Buggs shares the Rock and rarely kills an offensive possession.

The turn to youth has been made...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom