***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MARYLAND BTT 2ND ROUND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Need more O from Garcia and Battle, otherwise we’re gonna struggle to score enough points to win

Hanging around. Not playing great but staying in contact...

Concerned this press / pressure will wear us down.

You know how analytics are such a huge part of basketball at all levels? I don't think we utilize them. We keep taking shots we don't make, we continue to run offensive actions that result in turnovers, we take shots we don't make...Battle is way less effective off the dribble for instance...but he keeps trying.
Garcia to Payne high low works...Payne 1 on 1 low is money. Why does he get the ball down there so rarely?

You know how analytics are such a huge part of basketball at all levels? I don't think we utilize them. We keep taking shots we don't make, we continue to run offensive actions that result in turnovers, we take shots we don't make...Battle is way less effective off the dribble for instance...but he keeps trying.
Garcia to Payne high low works...Payne 1 on 1 low is money. Why does he get the ball down there so rarely?
Coaching?🤔

Let’s work on getting the ball in after MD scores

How were the analytics last night “coach”?

4 turnovers just trying to get the ball across half court. I appreciate the assists, but an upgrade from Cooper will help immensely.

4 turnovers just trying to get the ball across half court. I appreciate the assists, but an upgrade from Cooper will help immensely.
Easier said than done. We've got nobody that can give him a break.

Gotta find ways to conserve the guard's energy and keep pounding it down low

Yeah this has blowout double digit loss written all over it. Guys look gassed

Someone teach the freshman to not foul constantly

Top Bottom